Reviews for Path of Twinkling Dusk
Rosaleen chapter 44 . 4/5
Wonderful chapter and I think, a fitting way to end this story. I have greatly enjoyed your series. Thank you for completing.
Dragongirl Jun chapter 44 . 4/5
Either the story is abandoned... or its on hiatus. Since it says 'currently abandoned' I'm guessing you plan on perhaps continuing the story one day (when the muses return, when you just want to)... the word 'abandoned' implies that this story is dead, that there are no 'currently' or plans towards future writing. ... In essence... please either remove the 'currently' from the 'is abandoned'... or change it to hiatus instead.
darkdranzer chapter 44 . 1/15
So sad this is abamdoned i really liked reading it and if you could can i have the outline for the rest please
Izikael chapter 44 . 11/4/2013
Oh my god this is so so so so so good! Please, I know this story has been abandoned for ages but could you update again? This story is really too good to be left to rot!
riverrat chapter 49 . 1/29/2013
Well, I finished it even though the last part of this great heartfelt and emotional trilogy was reduced to summarization without any heart and soul. It is a shame if you are leaving it like that. I’m sure I won’t be the only one disappointed.
riverrat chapter 35 . 1/17/2013
Poor Severus. Even though he has his students to worry about he has really nobody he can pour his heart out. In all of his loneliness he has fallen prey to the mirror of arised.
riverrat chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
I really love Tonks in your fic. As a matter of fact I like the way you mention all the other characters we know from the book and the way you make them fit into your timeline.
riverrat chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Looks like Sev has his work cut out for him to straighten up those little monsters...lol
JaneDoh0 chapter 49 . 10/6/2012
I just wanted to say that I loved your epic unfinished trilogy, and that I hope your non-fanfic writing is going well. Thanks for sharing your writing with us!
Fang chapter 49 . 4/20/2012
Please! Please! Please! Finish this story! It's too good to end this way!
iwantmycupcake chapter 49 . 2/2/2011
My favorite character has always been Severus Snape. I LOVE HIM. And Draco. And all the other Slytherins. :)

I read the other parts to the trilogy and I simply loved how we got to know Sev, and all the troubles he went through and how he was slowly recovering. It was amazing to see how he grew up and all his feelings. It was really sweet and emotional. I couldn't stop reading. Whenever I had free time, I would rush to the computer and start reading your fanfiction. I wish you kept up with the original format with everything from Snape's POV though. When you split it up in the end into Year 2, Year 3, etc., it was just a basic overview/summary of what was happening except I felt that we weren't as close to Snape as before. I understand with all the characters that it would be easier and it would possibly get boring year after year with Snape preparing for the classes, getting ready, blahblahblah:) but I was kind of disappointed when Gorgon died because I thought it would be more...emotional, I guess? and I was like, WTF MALFOY? I loved all the Slytherins :) They deserve to be seen in a better light. I loved meeting the new characters like Carling and Leland your bum outside! Screw Pansy! But, I absolutely loved how it made the and it was great to see them so proud of themselves, especially with Tonks. It was amazing! And the whole time, I was hoping you bring back Tabitha somewhere near the end maybe to visit Snape and tell him that she was in rehab or something haha.

I really hoped you would keep on writing and finish the story :)

All in all, breathtaking fanfiction. The best Snape fanfic I have ever read. Great job :)

-iwantmycupcake
waiting for eternity chapter 49 . 11/11/2010
Having stayed with the tilogy for so long, I can't help but say that I'm disappointed in how this story is reduced to summaries. I miss the weeks when everything was detailed and Severus came to life. While I understand that years have passed and things have changed, I still wish they were the same. I won't be reading this any more, perhaps only reviewing the first two, but good luck with whatever you are doing. I hope you like it.

-waitingforeternity
NoxSomnium chapter 47 . 9/12/2010
It's so sad! Sniff.
NoxSomnium chapter 49 . 2/16/2010
Cutting year four into pieces made it much easier to read. I want to know what happens still! Don't forget (which is not to say that I don't realize you're busy etc... I'm just saying) :)
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 49 . 1/23/2010
will you please please please please please update this again? i hope it hasn't been fully abandoned or anthing...i love this fic so much and it's nice to read a accurate version of what happens in the books from a slyth. POV. i do feel harry and the golden trio gets away with too many things...*sighs* i would like to read the full chapters of everything but informative summaries will do too! haha they're like a mini story in itself! please finish this!