Reviews for First Time, The Second Time Around
AM Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
"No, I was just readiing..."

"Cause if i'm bothering..."

"Come in, please."

"Is it about your dream?"

"NO, it's... well, not that part of the dream. I mean I have something to... I'll just go."

"Go?"

"You know, it was nothing. And so, we're done. With nothing."

"I think you should stay and tell me what's on your mind."

"I can go through you, you know. I have powers where I can do that."

"Are you going to yell at me some more?"

"No, but, we've been through all this stuff and I'm in my room thinking and if this was the perfect situation we'd be on a meteor hurtling into the sun or infected by brood or something really important that would draw us together and you wouldn't be standing there like a big dumb big guy and-"

Its a cute scene since hes just standing there with a smile on his face most of the time and shes like over-thinking the whole thing.

Theres a part in the middle where Kitty phases though the bed, naked, an' thats pretty funny then in the morning they go into the kitchen and Logan is like "bout time."

LOL

anyways, if you want to know more then pm me otherwise im going to shut up and say good story. bye
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I love it! It's very romantic. Keep it up!
maniacpolarbear chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
IT's very good and the diolouge is extremely Whedon-ish, so I've no complaints. As you've probably realized by now, they did, in fact, get "down" as the children say, and I think Emma was too busy brain-raping Scott to yell at them, but, eh.
OriginalCeenote chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This was so neat. I haven't wanted to go out and read Bloodlines, but now I will just to enjoy the character history that you used here. I love Astonishing X-Men, and my imagination has mentally been filling in that "scene" since issue 13. Thanks!
SelinaMKyle chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Can I say more more more Piotr/Kitty fan fiction? They were always the best couple.
blue-fuzzy chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
what? am i wrong or is Kitty going to be pregnant? if not, who is this Andrei dude?
Amokitty chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
You know I had a feeling that somebody would tackle "that scene" as you put it, and give a little more background on it's aftermath. I'm so glad you did this! Your relationship/character driven vignette, just made my day.

I think it's good despite the obvious humor in your story, that you had the guts to not shy away from the fact that Peter killed himself. It's serious and you had Kitty take it seriously. "God I missed you so much... I hated you for taking the Legacy cure." Peter seems to feel uncomfortable for her tears - Good! I don't think that Peter's suicide will ever be addressed between him and Kitty in Canon. It should. Kudos for not sweeping that under the rug.

Kitty and Peter's morning after scene was oh-so-suggestive without being *too* explicit for this particular website. Nice balance. It takes a deft touch doing this balancing act just right, and you accomplished this beautifully. Have you considered submitting to the Adult Fanfiction site? Thoughtful, literate, Kitty and Peter smut would be a wonderful thing! ;) LOL.

Emma's telepathic warning and the mentions of alien healer bimbos from outer space, and passive-agressive British Bond wannabes had me giggling.

I noticed that you're ignoring last year's fight between Kitty and Rachel about Peter in Uncanny #460. I feel that it was too OOC for them, and I was disappointed in Claremont for writing it in the first place. It makes more sense for Rachel to be happy for K&P, given their shared background. I'm glad you chose the route you did for your ending.

Loved the Russian nicknames for Peter. We know that Kitty speaks Russian, but this doesn't get recognized as much as it should. I find myself more and more impressed with your knowledge of Russian culture, history, and language. Any good writer must thoroughly know their subject matter, and these small but significant details add so much interest, charm, and depth to your work.

A lovely, funny, story as per your usual high standard, Ms. Rose. Thank You. :)
Kirayoshi chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aww, ain't that the sweetest thing! Romantic, funny, and hot enough to toast an english muffin without being overly graphic. An oasis in a desert of Kete and Lancitty! I especially liked Emma's sudden interruption(does go against some of the more popular theories of why she was standing there), as well as the twist at the end with Rachel. Not to mention your theory that Gregorii's spirit was partly responsible for Peter's 'death'. High-five yourself for me!
sleepwalk chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I love you. No, really. I do. I love this pairing and you get them so well. And the punchline! I didn't even notice the "humor" label. That was awesome.
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Oh my goodness!

This was wonderful. I've been waiting (albeit, rather unpatiently) for someone to write a story centering around the events in Astonishing 13. Thank you for being the first to fill that void! (By the way, you should definitely read the entire issue. It's great)

I mean, they're not coming out with #14 until... I think mid-April or something. I hate it how they don't put one out once a month. It's so good that I just... I dunno... shake with anticipation.

Reading fanfictions helps me last during the break. However, your stories are so wonderful that they feel like the new issue. You're such a fantastic writer.