Reviews for Tragedy or Romance?
quidditch7 chapter 21 . 8/19/2007
I hope this is still a James/Lily fic.

But I agree completely that the idea of Snape/Lily is heartbreaking..that Snape could actually love someone..ahh..seriously he is one of my favorite characters now. However...Lily was against all of the dark magic he did and how rude he was to muggle-borns (her being the only exception)..so I'm still a James/Lily shipper.

But wow..yes..Snape..I can't even express how much I love his character..how he gave up everything to protect Lily's son because he loved her so much..and the only happy times in his life were with Lily. and then him having Harry look into his eyes at the end of his life (by far one of my 3 favorite scenes of the entire series). ah. haha. I can't even think about it anymore..it's too heartbreaking.

Great chapter.

quidditch7 chapter 19 . 9/15/2006
Sorry it took me so long to read and review. But this chapter was so funny, I love it...especially the part when James said he wanted to have a baby and name him Harry and when Sirius said he'd be the godfather..haha..very witty. Nicely done. But no one really acts that out of it when they have a concussion...at least from what I know..so that was a bit weird but I didn't mind because as I said the bit following it was funny.

I can't wait to read more...and I hope more has to do with Lily and James.

Trocle chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
WHOA!
Tiger Lily 2217 chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
not bad... it was a bit short and some parts were hard to understand but i cant wait to red the next chapter...

Update soon,

Bianca
CALLIE chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
AW JAMES IS BROODY!

Sexy Sirius, as per usual, but WHERE IS MY LUPIN?

glad you're updating again cissa
harrypotterluna chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Aww poor James got concussion! lol. This is an amusing chapter! It's immense.

Lunax
quidditch7 chapter 18 . 7/29/2006
I liked this chapter a lot...it was so funny...There were some great lines in here and I enjoyed reading it. I'm so glad you updated...now I hope you update again soon so we get to find out what the heck is happening! hehe. Great job.

Trocle chapter 18 . 7/26/2006
ah! ohh noo! please please update soon! (:
Reggina chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Wow,59 reviews for this story?I'm surprised!
harrypotterluna chapter 18 . 7/26/2006
HAHA! Wikd. I love Sirius!

Lunax
Evil-Sme-Schizo-Pip chapter 18 . 7/26/2006
aw they became incredibly unsexy in the last part of the story...eejits
quidditch7 chapter 17 . 5/29/2006
Not much substance but it was great all the same, I loved it. I definitely was laughing like crazy...this story is so cute and funny and just great. I can't wait to read more and good luck on your exams.

harrypotterluna chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
Brilliant! Ouch though! Trust Sirius to drop him! haha! This cracked me up big time! Good luck in exams! ;) and update soon!
harrypotterluna chapter 16 . 5/28/2006
HAHA! Bloody hell this is hilarious! Poor James! I love Sirius and James 2getha! They rock!
Trocle chapter 16 . 5/26/2006
Nice story. update soon please