Reviews for Titanic: A Life Journey
MJ's50'sGirl chapter 1 . 2/19
I think I can remember reading this one many years ago.
Hello. Why is this story 'completed' when it really is not?
Olivia chapter 25 . 1/29
Goodness! This is frickin, frickin AH-MAY-ZING! I watched Titanic for the first time a few weeks ago and hadn't yet overcome the heartbreak! Your story and writing style is beautiful and I hope to see you writing more often and eventually professionally!

This beautiful story truly helped me to get on with life (I tend to obsess books and movies and things) and I can't thank you enough!

Lots and lots of love
Bloom Bell chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I know that this story is complete but if you plan on making more stories I would love to see Ruth again. I kind of think Cal is well fine but I like Ruth a bit more and I think that she is actually a fine mother, I mean sure she is bossy and cruel but she was trying to do what was best for Rose in HER opinion... But it's just a thought that you asked for anyway
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Awww what a cute love scene! It was so sweet. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I've read a few chapters and the story is amazing. The only issue I have is that on the Carpathia, Rose, Jack, and the other people rescued from the water would have probably needed medical assistance. They probably would have been directed there promptly after boarding the ship. Carpathia crew set up a makeshift infirmary for those passengers. Also, Carpathia crew and passengers all pitched in to make sure all the Titanic survivors had a bed to sleep on. I think a crewman would've come up to Jack and Rose and would've directed them to a bed. But like I said before, those survivors from the water would've immediately been given medical assistance. Those are just some things I noticed. I'm really into historical accuracy so I'm a little extreme but all in all it's a great story.
insert-calling-here chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Hi! Really loving this story so far! I rewatched Titanic last night and decided I needed a fic, so I chose yours. I just wanted to point out in this chapter, you said that there were only six survivors, and while that's true in the movie, with your fic, Jack survives, so there would be seven survivors (holy comma splice. Oh well). Not a huge deal, I just know I would want someone to point it out to me :) thanks for writing lovely!
crazykenz chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely adored this story! Well done! Thanks for posting!
vana chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
yay, Jack and Rose on the Carpathia!
vana chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! I really really wish this is actually how the movie ended.
DustAndBones chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So...I'm currently ill and I've been pretty much stuck in my bedroom for 2 days. There isn't much I can do so I decided to read something on until I came accross this beautiful thing. I'm obsessed with Titanic too. When it was released for the first time, I was still in kindergarten, but I still love it until now. I'm so happy to find this story, where Jack survives. You have no idea how happy it makes me!
AnonymousPsychic chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
I freaking knew you wouldn't let Fabrizio be dead. I knew it. I don't know how I did, but I did, and this is AWESOME! :)
castiel in the tardis chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
The ending isn't that bad! Especially when there's a sequel to make up for it. On to the sequel!
castiel in the tardis chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
You know, every time I see Kurt Anderson, I think of the Kurt on Glee and his boyfriend Blaine Anderson (Or should I say ex :() Anyways, coolio dude! I can't believe it's almost done!
castiel in the tardis chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
I knew it was Fabrizio! I KNEW IT!