Reviews for Thunder Doesn't Always Roar
wow! you must really hate jupiter. she was tortured by men and face horror as every woman feared about. i didn't continued reading further. im off. sorry, just gave a book mark to your story. a reminder for me, if i forgotten what the story was about. also, in your other story... which was written 2012 as the latest update, or was that 2013... you could have just killed jupiter right there cause she doesn't need a player, due to her history, while other is freaking funny to read, and wouldn't make me cringe, hmmm just to to be, you are the second one that i have read that makes me cringe.. why not just Kill Jupiter if she isn't your favorite senshi. i mean she is already not given too much attention in the 90's anime, and in the manga, and until now in fanfic. and oh gosh! and i freaking don't understand the names, like noel, zack, jarred. geez... is that their English name in dub or something? sorry again. but i can't bare to hang around anymore.
Satisfiedreader chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Makoto, strong until the end, no matter what, she will no yield nor feel shame on her disgrace, only for those held dear for her that she could not protect. That is a true feminist woman, not the typical bitchy and moaning girl that gives headaches by her disgusting behavior, a true strong woman does not need to tell the world she is strong, because she is and others can know it by seeing her actions and decisions. Very good impersonification of her... also very japanese, by the way she suicide, either way she decide to suicide it would be japanese because they loove to suicide wherever something goes bad.. in this case, it could be justified and i am not blaming her. Good job and keep it up ;D
Red-Elephant chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was written well with your usual flare but I didn't like the content. Horrifying. I can't imagine such anger but know that this sort of thing happens all too often. Poor Mako.
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Sniffle, Neffy alright! I read this one a couple of months ago for the first time but I'm still trying to digest all the emotion in it! And it never ceases to amaze me how you mixed the practically-rape-until-she-gave-in-at-the-last-minute and the glorious memories of their good times together in such a sad, beautiful tragic way! One line from Frou Frou's song Let Go always rings in my head when I come back to this: "... there's beauty in the breakdown."

What a fall from grace! And the fact that it was a full blown war not just a wipe out with one strike makes the relationships even more interesting and, since my vocabulary is not very rich, tragic.
WGDEE chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh my... wonderful. Bravo. That's all I have to say.
Pyric chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw man, that was excellent

gut-wrenching and tragic

emphasis on the tragic

beautifully written, says I

and I really really enjoyed it
Elara chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Outstanding! I would never have thought of something so...bittersweet... Truly Magnificent!
MizzDL chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
all i can say iz wow! it waz good but very heartbreaking...:tear:
mysterious advisor chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
A very good friend of mine recommended this fanfic, but I couldn't find it sooner than today... And now that I have read it... wow (speechless, in one word).

Still, I have to get over and start talking (or writing again) because I really have to ask you this: Are you THE Charlie Chaplin 2 from "paths of thorns"?

And once again, congrats, it's a beautiful (and extremely sad) one-shot ~_!
Lady-Dragonguardian chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was great. In a strange way. Neffy all big and bad but concerned and sweet at the same time! Fabulous! So whats next? lol! Great job!

-Lady-D
Jovidess chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Loved it! Are you going to do pieces for the other senshi as well?
Hayal Nazim chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
OMG! *cries* I LOVED IT! SO GREAT! REALLY GOOD FIC! *I must cry in the corner now*...