Reviews for Shadow Fox
Kelmtb chapter 18 . 6/11
Haha love the show down, couldn't stop cry/laughing
I couldn't stop laughing at that sample naruto/hinata fanfic. Hammered the proverbial nail with that one.
Angel chapter 18 . 3/15
Noooo! Please update. This is a really good story though incomplete so PLEASE complete it. It would be something if this does turn into a harem story.
~Kit.
SasuSaku is bull$#% and abusive Sasuke openly expresses his loath for her and even tries TO KILL HER. And the fact that sakura can't move on because 'true love' isn't her being strong willed it's her being immature and selfish the fact kishimoto thought this pairing was the way to go proves he's a bad writer
G chapter 4 . 1/2
What I hate the most is n ruto go's missing ninja and go's to kumo or suna and still ends up with hinata
G chapter 4 . 1/2
So true for the rant
anime lover chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I like it and found the scene with kyuubi funny
wolfbane chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
this was a good story man. and one of the few good ones were naruto goes to the hidden sound. i hope you can return to it, for two reasons. first it is kinda hard to find a good naruto/kin pairing and the second their is an insane over abundance of abandoned unfinished stories (and a good number of them are actually good just like this one). please continue and complete this if you can.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
no more children huh...THATS WAT MPREG FOR LOL
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I don't care who the hell naru-chan ends up with as long as its not the pink banshee bitch.
And please to good don't make this a teme x ugly useless banshee as a side couple. I freaking cant stand that pairing
T.S. Polyphemus chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Do you even know what a question mark is.
Dracconnis chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
Love this fic
TheGuestIsHere chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I agree with you when you said Naruto/Harry Potter Crossovers are stupid. My opinion might be slightly biased since I have a severe disliking for Harry Potter and all things to do with it, but they are very stupid. Self-Inserts are ok if I don't think about them as self inserts. I just think of them as an AU of the character they are trying to portray and BAM! an ok-ish story happens. Why do most of those pairings bore you? They are pretty decent until you overlook them up. to the point where your sick of their very existence. Even though I also feel your boredom with that area because their are other unique pairings that could be explored that are such a rarity to come by now-a-days. High School Fics... they don't really have a plot. They make the characters extreme Mary Sues and sometimes it kills me inside. That, in my opinion, is all that is wrong. Yaoi... I don't really mind... mostly cause all in all I don't care and never will I.
Jemas Cimasa chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
Just want to make a note of the reference.

"Bad Zoot. Bad naughty Zoot."
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
your story has a lot of promise
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »