Reviews for Shadow Fox
Dracconnis chapter 18 . 6/20
Love this fic
TheGuestIsHere chapter 1 . 6/6
I agree with you when you said Naruto/Harry Potter Crossovers are stupid. My opinion might be slightly biased since I have a severe disliking for Harry Potter and all things to do with it, but they are very stupid. Self-Inserts are ok if I don't think about them as self inserts. I just think of them as an AU of the character they are trying to portray and BAM! an ok-ish story happens. Why do most of those pairings bore you? They are pretty decent until you overlook them up. to the point where your sick of their very existence. Even though I also feel your boredom with that area because their are other unique pairings that could be explored that are such a rarity to come by now-a-days. High School Fics... they don't really have a plot. They make the characters extreme Mary Sues and sometimes it kills me inside. That, in my opinion, is all that is wrong. Yaoi... I don't really mind... mostly cause all in all I don't care and never will I.
Jemas Cimasa chapter 18 . 4/27
Just want to make a note of the reference.

"Bad Zoot. Bad naughty Zoot."
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 4/5
your story has a lot of promise
God's Angel of Music chapter 14 . 2/1
Ok. That's crack fic worthy. It's just ridiculous. Yes, that points out the bad stuff about the OP/godlike Naruto fics, however, there are ones that don't have it instant God mode, instant trust and all that shit. The ones where the stranger has to work for Naruto's trust, before taking him from Konoha, and gradually training AND raising get him as he grows or something like that, they do exist. And some are good.
God's Angel of Music chapter 11 . 2/1
First, yes, the Naruto turning into a girl is stupid, but it can be well done. As for Naruto being born as a girl, those can be awesome. Especially the ones where FemNaru disguises herself as a boy. Second one. Again, our right as fanfoc authors to do what we like, when we like, how we like. Simply put, don't like, don't read. Crack fics are supposed to be funny. Yes they are annoying, yes they are stupid, but they're supposed to be. Finally. Bashing. Honestly, I don't see why people like it. If I was to decide to character bash, I'd do it to a character who deserves it. But I do agree with you on that one. There is such thing as over-bashing.
God's Angel of Music chapter 10 . 2/1
Yes. Simply randomly combining shows that way is crap. But what about the good ones that actually have very good structure. Just because it says Xover, does not mean it's imediately horrible.

And for the record: Demons and Ninja Demons and Samurai equals feudal Japan with demons. And there's fucking samurai in Naruto already.
God's Angel of Music chapter 9 . 2/1
...not a fan of Yaoi. It does need to be labelled as such, but it does not give you the right to say things like this. I do agree, but you need to be less forceful.
God's Angel of Music chapter 8 . 2/1
...one word. Fanfiction. A sight where you can write about. What. You. Want. As in, anything, so long as it is not passed off as original. I agree, sometimes its crap, but High School fics are not horrible. In fact, sometimes it's nice to read about Naruto or Sasuke having to deal with what they're going to wear to prom or something like that,vas opposed to Hashirama's ex-best friend trying to mind-rape the whole world. Just stop.
God's Angel of Music chapter 6 . 2/1
...wow. Just wow. Yes, this is a prime example of a crappy, note the crappy, SI. However, there are many well written SI fanfics. You know, the ones that don't have instant love and uber strong. You don't hate SI fanfics. You hate SI Mary Sue fanfics. Don't rant on about what you don't like. It makes your chapters less appealing if they have crap like that at the end. It also makes you a bully. Not a critic, but a bully.
God's Angel of Music chapter 5 . 2/1
About your rant. I understand where you're coming from, but you have to remember. Sasuke was first, raised by Fugaku Uchiha. As in, the guy with a stick so high up his rear, that he couldn't sit down without being constipated. Then, when he was seven, he was mind-raped by his brother, and was forced to watch his family die. Over. And over. And over again. For seventy two hours. So, he's never learned to deal with emotions, nor does he understand them. Then couple the fact that they're twelve, and don't understand stuff like love, and his only hold on a semblance of sanity was his hatred for his brother. And then, he was told by his brother, before he was mind-raped, that he had to kill the one closest to him to achieve Mangekyo Sharingan, the natural reaction would be to push away any sign of affection. So, for all we know, he could've had a massive crush on Sakura, Ino or even Hinata for crying out loud, and not known how to deal with it, and also didn't want to kill them. We don't know for sure. And just because you don't like a pairing, does not mean you have to harp on about it. If you're gonna do that, then start a pairing rant blog or some shit like that.
Anyone have an Xbox say so I have one and I may friend you after I ckear some of my 99 friends
Please continue I know you probably abandoned the story but in the chance you still read the reviews just no that I will steal read this fanfiction I like the narukin. and You can pet it up for adoption maybe there would a someone willing too finish it if you can't . And you are a good Author. Good day.
What ever happened tothe days where pairings always had something to do with the main character and only that pairing existed?
anymous chapter 18 . 1/11
DAMNIT that scene was my idea for a story.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »