Reviews for Shadow Fox
Onibi chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Man, you have got to be one of the best authors out there. Everything you have said so far has been real funny seeing as how true it really is. Although your story was a little common at first, it did get very original when Naruto left and Sasuke woke up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Peachcandy chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Yeah fangirls are crazy...but some of them are my best friends..even if they do creep me out with obsessive behavior
Dracowar chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
I just felt this was too short but a good update. Please dont do another rant like that. It was just disturbing and horrible. I really did feel sick by the simple lack of plot and stupidity.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Great story. I hope Dosu, Zaku and Kin don't die in the Chuunin exams this time around and can't wait to see what the mission is.

You're rants make a lot of sense, and I agree with them. TO many Naru/Hina fics, and so many Harry Potter crossovers! Yugioh/HP this, Naru/HP that, quite annoying... Keep up with the story! It rocks!
onikami chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
ya know the scarry thing is that your right about most of the naru/hina fanfictions and same with that little story but ya know i resent the nerd thing all my friends are considerd popular but than again i live in peoria where no one cares what i am like so ya great chapter and question what is a chain whip? please update soon bye o_o
Licht Sieger chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
The fic itself is fairly good so far (And yes, I chuckled at the Kyuubi _), but I'm more entertained by your ranting against the Naruto fiction community. I'm glad(?) someone else feels that way too.

And no, I don't take offense to your fangirl comments.
Karasu Hokori chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Heh, another great chapter. I can't wait to read what's next.

*Shudders about the god-awful Naru/Hina* Now that, is just awful*
hmr chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
awesome chapter!more! keep writing and update soon!
HatakeSanuka chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Hey...-.- The rant was such an offense...

NaruHiona Pairing are the cutest and my most favourite -.-
HatakeSanuka chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Not that i can laught that loud...scratch that, i can't laugh at all) DESTROY KONOHA! THEY SUCK!
HatakeSanuka chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
*eye twitches* DYE HIS HAIR BLACK? ...This is pure insanity...
HatakeSanuka chapter 1 . 3/17/2006

Others:

SasuSaku, InoShika, NejiTen, JiraiTsu, KakaKure, KakaAnko

Others, especially NaruSaku and KibaHina, i will HATE IT. -.-
unrelenting-torment247 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Beautiful, i don't know whether to cry or laugh at the rant (though, mind you, the chapter was good too)... hmm... maybe i'll pull a gai-lee moment? nah, too scary. but still, this is the second time, in all my time reading fanfiction, that i've felt compelled to review more than once... btw, did u consider being a critic of some sort in the future? unless... ur already an adult, in which ur still kwl lol... that's my share for now, peace
ShadowCelest117 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Eh... A chain whip? I was thinking something along the lines of either a full-length scythe (though he'd be slow at swinging from the start, it would seriously fuck someone up if he hit'em), a pair of Sai(fast,small, has extreme flexibility in fighting, but is hard to master), or even Kamas(about the same as Sai, except more for offensive styles). Not that I'm saying a chain whip is bad or anything, just that I was picturing something with the ability to maim or kill.

As for your rant on Naru/Hina, I only have one thing to say - forums. It's a very elaborate and persuasive 3-part essay on why that pairing wouldn't go down, no matter how you look at it. Warning - There will be spoilers towards the recent manga.

Anyway, about my last review. What I had said about rushing was not a shot at how fast you were producing the chapters; it was more toward instances such as if you get stuck with the plot somewhere or have WB(writers block). So, I really don't care how fast you write them as long as it doesn't hinder the quality of your work. Keep it up.
Zexe chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
I'm really enjoying this story, and your rants are right on target. People actually believe that because Hinata likes Naruto she should marry him or some other crap. Please...Hiashi would break Narutos neck faster than he can say byakugan.

Anyways...The story has potential, there's some stuff that's unessercary like 'shadow fox' but hey it's alright so far. I hope when Naruto discovers that Sasuke is alive he DOESN'T go back to Konoha that would ruin the story in my eyes.

I would like to see interaction from characters like Kimimaro and Tayuya.

Keep up the good work.

P.S, I've been planning a fic with a similar story to this one where Naruto is actually lured away from Konoha by a young Kimimaro (Who becomes something of an idol in Naruto's eyes)And this fic inspired me to write another 5K words thanks.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »