Reviews for Shadow Fox
Karasu Hokori chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Heh, another great chapter. I can't wait to read what's next.

*Shudders about the god-awful Naru/Hina* Now that, is just awful*
hmr chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
awesome chapter!more! keep writing and update soon!
HatakeSanuka chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Hey...-.- The rant was such an offense...

NaruHiona Pairing are the cutest and my most favourite -.-
HatakeSanuka chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Not that i can laught that loud...scratch that, i can't laugh at all) DESTROY KONOHA! THEY SUCK!
HatakeSanuka chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
*eye twitches* DYE HIS HAIR BLACK? ...This is pure insanity...
HatakeSanuka chapter 1 . 3/17/2006

Others:

SasuSaku, InoShika, NejiTen, JiraiTsu, KakaKure, KakaAnko

Others, especially NaruSaku and KibaHina, i will HATE IT. -.-
unrelenting-torment247 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Beautiful, i don't know whether to cry or laugh at the rant (though, mind you, the chapter was good too)... hmm... maybe i'll pull a gai-lee moment? nah, too scary. but still, this is the second time, in all my time reading fanfiction, that i've felt compelled to review more than once... btw, did u consider being a critic of some sort in the future? unless... ur already an adult, in which ur still kwl lol... that's my share for now, peace
ShadowCelest117 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Eh... A chain whip? I was thinking something along the lines of either a full-length scythe (though he'd be slow at swinging from the start, it would seriously fuck someone up if he hit'em), a pair of Sai(fast,small, has extreme flexibility in fighting, but is hard to master), or even Kamas(about the same as Sai, except more for offensive styles). Not that I'm saying a chain whip is bad or anything, just that I was picturing something with the ability to maim or kill.

As for your rant on Naru/Hina, I only have one thing to say - forums. It's a very elaborate and persuasive 3-part essay on why that pairing wouldn't go down, no matter how you look at it. Warning - There will be spoilers towards the recent manga.

Anyway, about my last review. What I had said about rushing was not a shot at how fast you were producing the chapters; it was more toward instances such as if you get stuck with the plot somewhere or have WB(writers block). So, I really don't care how fast you write them as long as it doesn't hinder the quality of your work. Keep it up.
Zexe chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
I'm really enjoying this story, and your rants are right on target. People actually believe that because Hinata likes Naruto she should marry him or some other crap. Please...Hiashi would break Narutos neck faster than he can say byakugan.

Anyways...The story has potential, there's some stuff that's unessercary like 'shadow fox' but hey it's alright so far. I hope when Naruto discovers that Sasuke is alive he DOESN'T go back to Konoha that would ruin the story in my eyes.

I would like to see interaction from characters like Kimimaro and Tayuya.

Keep up the good work.

P.S, I've been planning a fic with a similar story to this one where Naruto is actually lured away from Konoha by a young Kimimaro (Who becomes something of an idol in Naruto's eyes)And this fic inspired me to write another 5K words thanks.
Windsbane chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
This is very well written and very original. Naruto in sound is a major plot twist I've seen few people do. So when the time comes will he be able to face Sasuke in the chunin exams?
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Nice. I liked the rant.

More importantly, the story. I liked Naruto's introduction with the group. It would have been nice to get some sort of hint of whether or not Naruto is attracted to Kin, but this wasn't so bad either. Will having 4 Genins in the group be a problem down the line? They can't do the Chuunin exam with 4 for instance? They are going on a mission? That's pretty interesting, I can't begin to imagine what kind of missions a shinobi from the Sound would have? Assassinations, robberies, etc I guess. Thanks for the update.
Elicit chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Story is coming along nicely, and that rant was hilarious.
Meinos Kaen chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
AHAHAHAHAH! Man, your story is interesting, but your rants are great! I completely agree with you. C2ED!
granite69 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
cool chapter i like the way you have portraiyed kin...anyway time for my rant lol i have ot agree with the naru/hina thing i read one fic were within 4 chapters hinata was spreading her legs for naruto and thins was before naruto went of training for 3 years, there like 12 or 13 for cristsake and then you got the fics were hinata is kicked out of the hyuuga clan house and told never to come back i dont think so first she is the heir to the clan even if she is a weak ninja second they would obviosly put the juuin seal on her (i thinks thats how you spell it), and that stuttering thing she's got going on just fucking annoys me, dont even get me started on sasu/saku "hello my name is uchiha sasuke i have no personality and my vocabulary consists of hnn,yeah and fight me" and then you got sakura now i dont mind most of the girls in naruto but sakura is just crap her special skill... is she has so little chakra she can control it perfectly! for godsake even ino has that shintenshin thing she uses and what does sakura use a plain old bunshin not even anything special. and when naruto returns form training with jiraiya the only offensive moves she's got is that she has strength like tsunade which in my opinion isnt that good to start with 'sigh' right now that i go that of my chest, goodwork and update soon and continue the rants lol
Skuld's Sentaro 6 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
woot! another Kin/Naruto fanfic 3 lol interesting story, especially with naruto being a sound nin lol, any ways keep up teh good work and update soon V_ and i also agree with your rants, lol
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »