Reviews for Shadow Fox
The Loliconvict chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Go Naruto-Kun!
noearthlyclue chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Dude you are right damn im tired of all these damn sak/saus nar/hin. Well anyway how many chapters do you plan on making this story?
Meinos Kaen chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
XD GO WITH THE RANTS! MAKE A RANT STORY!
cursed chaos kitsune Kyuusune chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
jezus u are brutal in your rants but they are funny as hell
Onibi chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Man, you have got to be one of the best authors out there. Everything you have said so far has been real funny seeing as how true it really is. Although your story was a little common at first, it did get very original when Naruto left and Sasuke woke up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Peachcandy chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Yeah fangirls are crazy...but some of them are my best friends..even if they do creep me out with obsessive behavior
Dracowar chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
I just felt this was too short but a good update. Please dont do another rant like that. It was just disturbing and horrible. I really did feel sick by the simple lack of plot and stupidity.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Great story. I hope Dosu, Zaku and Kin don't die in the Chuunin exams this time around and can't wait to see what the mission is.

You're rants make a lot of sense, and I agree with them. TO many Naru/Hina fics, and so many Harry Potter crossovers! Yugioh/HP this, Naru/HP that, quite annoying... Keep up with the story! It rocks!
onikami chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
ya know the scarry thing is that your right about most of the naru/hina fanfictions and same with that little story but ya know i resent the nerd thing all my friends are considerd popular but than again i live in peoria where no one cares what i am like so ya great chapter and question what is a chain whip? please update soon bye o_o
Licht Sieger chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
The fic itself is fairly good so far (And yes, I chuckled at the Kyuubi _), but I'm more entertained by your ranting against the Naruto fiction community. I'm glad(?) someone else feels that way too.

And no, I don't take offense to your fangirl comments.
Karasu Hokori chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Heh, another great chapter. I can't wait to read what's next.

*Shudders about the god-awful Naru/Hina* Now that, is just awful*
hmr chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
awesome chapter!more! keep writing and update soon!
HatakeSanuka chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Hey...-.- The rant was such an offense...

NaruHiona Pairing are the cutest and my most favourite -.-
HatakeSanuka chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (Not that i can laught that loud...scratch that, i can't laugh at all) DESTROY KONOHA! THEY SUCK!
HatakeSanuka chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
*eye twitches* DYE HIS HAIR BLACK? ...This is pure insanity...
1,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »