Reviews for Shadow Fox
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
... Sorry about my review at about chapter ten, by the way.

This is really good, I hope you get back to this story soon.

"TO AVENGE!"
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
*raises hand*

I, for one, am guilty of giving Naruto a bloodline that is the combination of the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Happens in my story entitled "Tokikage".

I don't think I'm going to like where this story is going, but I'm going to finish this story anyway.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
... I am quite guilty of making crossover fics. I do have a few "pure" stories though.

Anyway, I think you might be interested in reading my fic entitled "The Laughing Fox". Despite it being a DC Universe crossover, I think you might find it to be quite funny.

I tend to do things differently than most though, so I think you might enjoy it. And though it is a NaruHina, I am a GUY, and I wished to do things differently than most NaruHina writers do. But what I had to do was change Naruto's basic personality by having him raised by the Joker and Harley Quinn.

So... about the chapter YOU wrote:

Fun stuff. Very interesting, and one of the better stories out there.
rimiburt chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
Aw, this is a great story, please continue it :(

Even though you haven't for... a couple years xD
rimiburt chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
Ha! Neji and his destiny crap xD lol still love him thou xD
rimiburt chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Hair-spike jutsu? LMAO! XD
rimiburt chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Hokuro is hilarious xD
rimiburt chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Good chappie :D
rimiburt chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Love your couple mock story once again- strange how we hate the same pairings
rimiburt chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
The Naru/Hina at the end was hilarious XD
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Shadow Fist, or Kageken would be a better name for his style :P
Darth Luffy chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
wow... 'clap clap' i enjoyed your rants more than the story itself, thats pretty sad
Gomez chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
You sir are awesome. The only thing that could top shadows, and foxes, is cat-girls... YAY CAT-GIRLS!
andrew chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
wow... great story one of the best i have ever read even though its not finished rants are hilarious and i agree with seriously it has been 3 years since you updated,are you sure you did not discontinue this story?please update soon i want to know what happens next.
justin chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
THIS STORY ROCKS! this is the best naruto fanfic i have ever read,not to mention i like this 's been 3 years since you posted a chapter,are you really sure your not going to discontinue this fic i really like it.I hope you post the next chapter soon.
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »