Reviews for Shadow Fox
agnostics puppet chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
I tried to get into this fic, I really did, but the more I read, the less I liked it. The characterizations were off, the grammar was bad, and there were a few places where you stopped using past-tense and started using present-tense.

The killer for me was when you gave Naruto a bloodline as well as Shadow Foxes and a semi-benevolent kyuubi.

Bad fic is bad.
pooguy chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
naru/hina sucks balls i just dont like hinata
pooguy chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
why the hell would it be cannon the point of fan fics is to use pre existing characters and settings to make your own story
jbl chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
good story
CrimsonCrossOfShame chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
that was brutal. lol

and on the theory of self insertion (that does sound really bad) if the story was plausiable, such as a MAR crossover, and the said person was indicated as a spy or around 12 with no use of chakra whatsoever either way, it might not be the trash that pleauges the site so much and be the sorta trashy fic that's just barely tarlorable, or not, and hey some people need love too... and what better way to transform from replusive to good looking.

it keeps suicide rates down these days.

anyways thats just a rant i pulled outta my ass.

also the story's going good.
CrimsonCrossOfShame chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Interesting story, i can't wait to see what will happen next

and the opousable thumb, ive never actually read that before and i must applaud you... i made me chuckle
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
... Sorry about my review at about chapter ten, by the way.

This is really good, I hope you get back to this story soon.

Lord Dragon Claw chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
*raises hand*

I, for one, am guilty of giving Naruto a bloodline that is the combination of the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Happens in my story entitled "Tokikage".

I don't think I'm going to like where this story is going, but I'm going to finish this story anyway.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
... I am quite guilty of making crossover fics. I do have a few "pure" stories though.

Anyway, I think you might be interested in reading my fic entitled "The Laughing Fox". Despite it being a DC Universe crossover, I think you might find it to be quite funny.

I tend to do things differently than most though, so I think you might enjoy it. And though it is a NaruHina, I am a GUY, and I wished to do things differently than most NaruHina writers do. But what I had to do was change Naruto's basic personality by having him raised by the Joker and Harley Quinn.

So... about the chapter YOU wrote:

Fun stuff. Very interesting, and one of the better stories out there.
rimiburt chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
Aw, this is a great story, please continue it :(

Even though you haven't for... a couple years xD
rimiburt chapter 15 . 1/16/2009
Ha! Neji and his destiny crap xD lol still love him thou xD
rimiburt chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Hair-spike jutsu? LMAO! XD
rimiburt chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Hokuro is hilarious xD
rimiburt chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Good chappie :D
rimiburt chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Love your couple mock story once again- strange how we hate the same pairings
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »