Reviews for Shadow Fox
Shimmer-chan chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
to your A/N: heh, I'm actually planning on putting my PERSONALITY into one of the characters in my story! It's gonna be the whole 'awkward situation' when she comes though... heh...

"Oh Kami-sama!" Naruto said, slapping his forehead.

Kami looked up from her book.

"Yes?"

see?
Elyhrianna chapter 18 . 7/18/2009
hi,

you dont know me, and i just read about you in the last hour, so im not gonna tell you al that crappy stuff about how i adore the way you write. Because, really, i only read your first 4 chapters. And they are alright, i just dont like orochimaru, he reminds me of someone i know (shudder). Anyway, shortly before i was going to close this story and forget its existence, i read one of you A/N. That was the one in your fourth chapter where you first rant. I so, so agree with your view of most fanfics, your right, there are so many bad ones. Okay, if you loke at my favourite storys list youll find some of those you discribed, but thats becouse, regardless of the fact they are stupid, i think they are funny. And i always get a good laugh out of them.

I hope you continuin ranting, i am so loking forward to it, and i would appriciated it, if you could commend on my fics, i think that would be enlightening. But only if you have time, its not that urgend.

See ya

El

(this is my longest review ever!)
Ike574 chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
nice!
narutoadventurist chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
awesome!
lots'o'love9-9 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
wow very funny but do you read these couples alot of them are so different that the only things simalaire (sp) are the names not that i have any prob with your ranting it is quite funny
Summons Shadow chapter 18 . 6/23/2009
Great Story
MusixAkira948 chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
please update this is really cool.
me chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
its a good fic, and im glad to know there are other people that hate the same fanfictions as i do. but you forgot oneshots
blank chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
wow this is maybe the best fic ive ever read

want more soon
Clockwork Kitsune chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Alrighty then..I truthfully love your fic! I always did like the Naru/Kin pairing from various one shots and actual stories I have discovered. However, regretfully, I am one of those fangirls for yaoi...sorry! However, I do not write yet so you need not worry about me adding to the overabundance. Dont get me wrong though, I do respect your opinion very much, and I actually do enjoy your rants )
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
i loved Manda's comment! lol great job!

kyuu out!
Captain Labs chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
Fox you're probably my Favorite author. You stories are good, good plots, no generic themes, and some common jokes, but most are original. Well, except the rants. they're pretty much basic plots, and jokes. I know I'm not evne close to beig able to write..well, type like you can. It truly is amazing.

Well now that the complements are over I got a couple questions since I didn't review until now.

1. How the Hell did Kabuto survive a 5 on 1, Hell Super OC couldn't...Maybe

2. Did you give Kin the curse seal just so Naruto would look for Tsunade? I mean if he joins Konoha after this it would kinda suck. I mean it would make sense. He would probably be a missing-nin now that the Konoha knows he's alive. But he probably has to now. Akastuki (sp.) knows he's alive so they'll go after him. He doesn't have anywhere else to go.

3. How did Garra not catch up to him earlier? Naruto stopped at five different cities, and it seemed like Garra ran non-stop to catch him. How did he not find him? he can't be that dumb can he?

4. When will Hokuro return? I know it's stupid to ask, but I couldn't resist. He kinda reminds me of how they make fun of half-life in Freeman's Mind. He's so random.

Now that the important questions are done I have one last one... Do you think it would be hilarious to have a ninja forget the handsigns for a jutsu. I was thinking that when Naruto used summoing. I mean he hasn't used it since he learned it, and most of his other jutsus don't need handsigns anymore, so when they try to use a new one. A ninja doing handsigns in a middle of a fight, but then stops. He turns to his teammate and yelled/asked, "What comes after Ox?" "You forgot again?" "Uh, kinda" That would suck, yet be Hilarious.

Til' next chapter,

Labs
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like how the storys are slow. They alow to show off the full mood of the story. Keep up with the good work.
narutojazz19 chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
no I only have one more chapter to read and I se that you haven't update in a very long time ... thats realy bad!

GReat chapter and story.. I would've reviewed for everysingle chapter but I didn't want to stop reading the story:p

Keep up the great work and I hope you update )
super12 chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
Okay at this point im not sure if your just making a story to make us laugh cause it seems kinda like your making fun of every thing lol but i must say i enjoy how you put your little rants at the end of your chapters.
1,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »