Reviews for Shadow Fox
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
i loved Manda's comment! lol great job!

kyuu out!
Captain Labs chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
Fox you're probably my Favorite author. You stories are good, good plots, no generic themes, and some common jokes, but most are original. Well, except the rants. they're pretty much basic plots, and jokes. I know I'm not evne close to beig able to write..well, type like you can. It truly is amazing.

Well now that the complements are over I got a couple questions since I didn't review until now.

1. How the Hell did Kabuto survive a 5 on 1, Hell Super OC couldn't...Maybe

2. Did you give Kin the curse seal just so Naruto would look for Tsunade? I mean if he joins Konoha after this it would kinda suck. I mean it would make sense. He would probably be a missing-nin now that the Konoha knows he's alive. But he probably has to now. Akastuki (sp.) knows he's alive so they'll go after him. He doesn't have anywhere else to go.

3. How did Garra not catch up to him earlier? Naruto stopped at five different cities, and it seemed like Garra ran non-stop to catch him. How did he not find him? he can't be that dumb can he?

4. When will Hokuro return? I know it's stupid to ask, but I couldn't resist. He kinda reminds me of how they make fun of half-life in Freeman's Mind. He's so random.

Now that the important questions are done I have one last one... Do you think it would be hilarious to have a ninja forget the handsigns for a jutsu. I was thinking that when Naruto used summoing. I mean he hasn't used it since he learned it, and most of his other jutsus don't need handsigns anymore, so when they try to use a new one. A ninja doing handsigns in a middle of a fight, but then stops. He turns to his teammate and yelled/asked, "What comes after Ox?" "You forgot again?" "Uh, kinda" That would suck, yet be Hilarious.

Til' next chapter,

Labs
dragonheart967 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like how the storys are slow. They alow to show off the full mood of the story. Keep up with the good work.
narutojazz19 chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
no I only have one more chapter to read and I se that you haven't update in a very long time ... thats realy bad!

GReat chapter and story.. I would've reviewed for everysingle chapter but I didn't want to stop reading the story:p

Keep up the great work and I hope you update )
super12 chapter 15 . 3/14/2009
Okay at this point im not sure if your just making a story to make us laugh cause it seems kinda like your making fun of every thing lol but i must say i enjoy how you put your little rants at the end of your chapters.
agnostics puppet chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
I tried to get into this fic, I really did, but the more I read, the less I liked it. The characterizations were off, the grammar was bad, and there were a few places where you stopped using past-tense and started using present-tense.

The killer for me was when you gave Naruto a bloodline as well as Shadow Foxes and a semi-benevolent kyuubi.

Bad fic is bad.
pooguy chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
naru/hina sucks balls i just dont like hinata
pooguy chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
why the hell would it be cannon the point of fan fics is to use pre existing characters and settings to make your own story
jbl chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
good story
CrimsonCrossOfShame chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
that was brutal. lol

and on the theory of self insertion (that does sound really bad) if the story was plausiable, such as a MAR crossover, and the said person was indicated as a spy or around 12 with no use of chakra whatsoever either way, it might not be the trash that pleauges the site so much and be the sorta trashy fic that's just barely tarlorable, or not, and hey some people need love too... and what better way to transform from replusive to good looking.

it keeps suicide rates down these days.

anyways thats just a rant i pulled outta my ass.

also the story's going good.
CrimsonCrossOfShame chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Interesting story, i can't wait to see what will happen next

and the opousable thumb, ive never actually read that before and i must applaud you... i made me chuckle
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
... Sorry about my review at about chapter ten, by the way.

This is really good, I hope you get back to this story soon.

"TO AVENGE!"
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 15 . 1/17/2009
*raises hand*

I, for one, am guilty of giving Naruto a bloodline that is the combination of the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Happens in my story entitled "Tokikage".

I don't think I'm going to like where this story is going, but I'm going to finish this story anyway.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
... I am quite guilty of making crossover fics. I do have a few "pure" stories though.

Anyway, I think you might be interested in reading my fic entitled "The Laughing Fox". Despite it being a DC Universe crossover, I think you might find it to be quite funny.

I tend to do things differently than most though, so I think you might enjoy it. And though it is a NaruHina, I am a GUY, and I wished to do things differently than most NaruHina writers do. But what I had to do was change Naruto's basic personality by having him raised by the Joker and Harley Quinn.

So... about the chapter YOU wrote:

Fun stuff. Very interesting, and one of the better stories out there.
rimiburt chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
Aw, this is a great story, please continue it :(

Even though you haven't for... a couple years xD
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »