Reviews for Evil Success
Zennyfan825 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Are you kidding, so maybe this story has a few twists in it but hasn't stopped people from reading it :) this story is going really well why did you stop?!
kawtharthegreat chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
please update soon love this story and the unexpected plot twist!
Mitchie chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
What is taking sooo long D:
Mitchie chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Thats My Fav Movie Too!
Oh right, Ehem, NOOOO Danny and Danny!
You Will Not Die!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Really cool! When's the next chapter gonna be posted?
NeoSailorAmuto chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
This si going so great and i really cant wait to see what happens next!
DBPhantomKiller chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Layra chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Please make more chapter soon. Please
klarissa chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Dont you dare call yourself a bad righter! Your a hell of a lot better than me! SO BE F*CKING PROWED!...that was a compliment.
MagicGold34 chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Wow, updating this... hmm, is that SIX years ago? Jeez, and my readers say I'M bad at updating. So glad I finished writing THAT fanfiction... Anyway, you are a great writer, please please write next chapter already! Unless you died, moved, lost all internet, or the world ended already and I'm in Heaven and didn't know it, post chapter 14!
marianamystery chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
If you are really going to give up on this story, then, fulfill this stupid wish of mine:

Make Phantom and Fenton merge with an antidote or invert the effects of the "Spectra Signa"...

And with that I mean kill both sides of him... And please kill Vlad (both sides of him)... Make him suffer the same destiny of Danny, but please leave him to die...
Lizzhugsturtles chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Update already! I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
You didn't destroy the story. I like it this way. Make more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
I like it. I want to hear more!
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
i do not understand why Vlad is doing this? doesn't he want a half-ghost half-human son? now he's killing them both by having one kill the other.

What was the information maddie and jack found before Vlad came?

Update soon please!