Reviews for House of Mouse: The Lost Treasure
JEANNETTESANCHEZ chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I love it! And I can't wait for next chapter and more suspense also!
pottersparky chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I always want the house of mouse do treasure planet thing on it but never happen. Glad you put this up. I love that jim show up with silver there. Best part of treasure planet is the father/son bond with silver and jim. Jim is silver's greatest treasure and heaven help the poor fool who try take him from him. I love to see how this turns out. It has been 2 years after your last update. Please update this soon.
yensid365 chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
I checked this fic out as an anonymus reader, and I must say this is very well-written. The Treasure Planet characters were never added in House of Mouse, and that show is highly underrated. You wrote this story like it should be a real episode. Great job! :) I'm a fellow Disney fan, too.
luvablenerd chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
please finish it!
swarlock chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
I like seeing House Of Mouse stories. Yours is very funny.
Odie-Wan Kenobi chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
I love how you're able to write for so many Disney characters. Many writers aren't able to that. You have everyone in character. (When the cannon ball flies by Terk and she's like, "Hey, my jokes aren't that bad!". That was spot on) So far, it's just like a real episode of HoM. Keep up the good work.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Yeah uppdate pretty good just one question what show , flim or attaraction is Queen Grimhilde from I dn't think I heard of her
zeldapan chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I'm starting to really like this story. Keep the updates coming because i can't wait to read more.
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Great story so far sounds very ture to the cartoon loive horace's comments about Esiner
nopegonefromhere chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Please Start this one up again!
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Please update soon
Guille van Cartier chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Good beginning! Love Silver,love Hook (love pirates in generally), and this is well written from what i can see. People look in character... Good! Continuez, s'il vous plait!
shana78 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
chapters please?
shana78 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I LOVE MICKEY! and this story is so. cute

ps. can mickey and minnie Do. a little frence kissing?
Aquarian Wolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2006