Reviews for Winter Night
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oohh... It was still nice...! :)

Hanna chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
It's cute!
Amyand chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So sweeeeeet..really good..
Love it
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Not pointless, beautiful. Awww I can just see Zoro's large hands over Luffy's much smaller ones while clutching his precious hat. HOW ADORABLE! Ah, ZoLu can always make me smile :]

Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
even though the plot cannot be really seen as complex and surprising, the story was warm, satisfying and relaxing. very nice indeed :)
Lizche chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Sweet. Thank you for sharing. :)
SutaaFox chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is what makes this pairing for me. Theres no lust just complete trust and adoreation really it gives me the fuzzies. And when you come across a fic that is just filled with fluff its better than any cup of hot chocolate at keeping you warm. Really i adore fic like this the plot is very simple but its nice to think on the days that arent covered in the manga/anime that stuff like this could have happened. Yours writing is pretty good and you've kept your characters in character (well done since alot of folk have problems writing the straw hats in character and they act differently) but its very believeable. All in all i love this and mostly will come back to reading it again :D
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
aww winter zolu fics are the best x3
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Not pointless at all. Very sweet of Zoro. I loved Luffy's reaction to the cold. heehee.
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Mmm, I liked it, it can pass off as a nakamaship too at least in my eyes and I dig in such~XD Zoro is so lovable when feeling protective of his younger shipmates, and hot chocolate with whiskey in it sounds so fucking good I feel like trying it~yum.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Kawaiiiiii! :) :) :)
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw, I adored the ZoLu fluff. The image of Zoro and Luffy cuddling together just made me squeal like the deranged fangirl I am. xD
happychica chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Yeah, well, short and pointless are often the best kind!
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aw! So cute! That they feel asleep with each other took the cake. )
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/28/2007