Reviews for You'd Kill For Me
snfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Great story! I loved how Dean was in this.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
*Is melted*

As much as I enjoyed the fluffy ending, this was my favorite line:

“I'd kill anything that touches him! Now let him go!”

I just love Big Brother Dean! Is there anything more wonderful?

JJ
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Very Cute. Loved it and the ending was just perfect.
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
A work of restrained brotherly cuteness. Plus you had enough creepy wierd supernatural stuff to make it believeable in a "this could be an episode" type way. Very good.

M.
brody0113 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
that was so sweet and a little scary.
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
me loves this :D
Onari chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Lovely. Chick-flic moments forever!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
really sweet and funny
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
WOW XD Im so happy I read this! SO HAPPY! I wish I could write nice sappy stuff like this and make it short. Mine's just so long but ur excellent when writing! XP WRITE MORE!
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i have to say that was great. to see what dean would do for sam, just makes me all fuzzy inside. now the big question of the night was it a one shot or are you going to do more? i hope you do more, i love the beast and it gets better the more you add, but i can say that this can stand alone too. again great, great, great job:)
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i thought it was an awesome story i love when dean goes all big brother and the end was so cute.
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
got out of bed and reading supernatural fan fics was the first thing I did. This being the first one. Can't think of a better way to start the day. This fic was great. I've just seen asluym so I needed a good brother fic and this was it and hey benders sounds good...by the sounds of things dean doesn't hate sam :D well done.
iluvsmallville chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
“I know Dean. You'd kill for me.” And he smiled.

“Yeah I would.”

“You did.” Dean nodded. “You know, there's other ways to say 'I love you'.” And he fell into a calm sleep.

Yes there is Sammy-boy. Dean thought looking over at his sleeping brother for the twentieth time that night. “Love you Sam.” He said softly into the night. His brother's rhythmic breathing was his sweet reply.

AW! Chick Flick moments! Yay!

Love it!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aww I love the brotherly love! Great story :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »