Reviews for Innocence Slaughtered
Nickie S.C chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
I read this story years ago and loved it. Now that I've made an account here, I had to come back and tell you what an amazing story this was. You really captured every character and what it would've been like had Goren and Stabler been forced to work together. Terrific job; I could see and hear it all in my head.
dh2930 chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
Well, I either wasn't with FF or I had not figured out how to review, but I managed to miss this great story. You nailed the smoldering, not so subtle undercurrent of Stabler's stubborn alpha-male-banty rooster attitude. I loved Alex's continued support, especially when she found him so close to ending Doe's life, and how she warned Fin and Stabler to get off Bobby's back. The case was intense and so very sad. I am so glad John Doe will rot in prison, or at least until the other inmates find out he is a baby killer. Nice ending...these two have always belonged together.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
This was a really awesome story.
lawandorderfan20 chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
i love it you made me very happy. i love happy endings.
VivaJen chapter 18 . 8/14/2009
These is the best story in the whole website, please please create something remotly gunuiese to these! I love the crossover please do another crossover soon
Lord of the Shadows chapter 18 . 5/14/2009
You officially win the ultimate award for awesomeness. I worship you now. This was utterly fantastic!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You have the personalities of the detectives down pat. Furthermore, you do have set up an interesting case, with believeable supporting characters.

Keep up the good work.
H.M. 'Howlin' Mad' Murdock chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
This was so good i stayed up until 6 30 in the morning to finsh it. I highly recomend it. It's a great read. Going in my favourites.
Metalchick36 chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Great story! I'm glad that Elliot finally warmed up to Goren, and I'm glad they all got that guy for killing those girls. Good job!
Umegat chapter 14 . 4/4/2009
Blast! NOW I remember why I didn't have this one bookmarked. Unfortunately for most of the stories here at , I'm so very much not a B/A shipper and thus I avoid those with summaries indicating "romance" and or B/A. Wish this one had mentioned either.

Oh well. I really enjoyed the first 13 chapters. Well-written dialog, good characterization of Bobby and Alex, Deakins. Can't speak about Liv and Elliot as I haven't watched much of LO:SVU, but nevertheless, liked what I read. Anyway, thanks for the first 13 chapters.
IwishSan chapter 18 . 3/25/2007
special victims and major case should work together more. )

good to see stabler and goren got along at the end. )
RoadrunnerGER chapter 18 . 1/5/2007
"I need to hire that dog." - "You get enjoyment and I get ulcers." Cool! I like Deakins.

That's another great story!

I like the casefile and the interaction of my two favorite teams (especially the scene 'behind the pillar' between Bobby and Elliot).

I'm working on a crossover CI/SVU myself and hope that I'm going to succeed in writing the characterizations as well as you. The characters always are the most challenging part of a story - and you master this very well.
mandapants chapter 18 . 5/23/2006
"I had coffee and a danish. I was thrilled." - Alex is hysterical! Okay, okay, she was great. And you wrote this very realistically, I think. Considering the fact that I've had a CI/SVU plot stuck in my head for days, I was thankful to see that I wasn't the only one. Even MORE thankful that this was mainly focused on BA and not, well, the SVU side of things.

Logan was, of course, his hilarious self. And I liked Barek! Her giving Logan every other shot is great. Even through this dark, bleak plot, you had a few bright lights, like Munch, too. Gotta love that guy. Him and Logan were lifesavers, I swear.

I also think you wrote Stabler very well. The plot was dark and scary, but I wish there had been more with "John Doe". That's the only problem I had. But the beginning was fantastic, and I was so drawn into everything, even if it was sick. Those poor, poor girls! My heart went out to the mother that lost it, too.

But, thankfully, you gave a happy ending. That's always a good thing.
Marion the Geek chapter 18 . 4/25/2006
Great story. I've read almost all of your work now. I love it. I hope you keep writing.
foxyfeline chapter 18 . 4/20/2006
great ending to a great story! can't wait to read your next story!