Reviews for And I Lost Him
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Erm. I'm thinking Mark might have tried to commit suicide, or something. That's one thing Roger would be ticked off about. But that's kind of silly, because if Mark attempted suicide - Roger probably wouldn't tell him to leave.

Um...I'm clueless to be honest. :P

Unless Mark ate the last bit of Cap'n Crunch. XD
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
This almost made me cry! PLZ continue!
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
YES! You must keep writing this! Please? It was quite good. Oh, and it isn't spelled 'chao', it's spelled 'ciao'.
Chrono's Mistress chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hehehe - if you knew what I was going to originally post, you'd have killed me but I think I'll save it for another time.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I think this fic is great the way it is.

Love the ending!
Melissa Brandybuck chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Update!
whisperitonce chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
The image that pops into my mind when I read this is that Mark hurt himself... that would make Roger upset both because of how much he cares for Mark and because of what happened with April.

Then again, my mind can turn any angsty story into something to do with cutting or self-injury. Whatever Mark did, please update soon!
Relish Enigma chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Dammit. You have aroused my curiousityOf course, I can *imagine* why Roger would be so friggin pissed off, but I'd much rather have you explain...?

Oh, note the mysterious question mark!

Alright, I'm done now.
inactive and all stories delet chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
for a moment, in the beginning, I thought Mark slept with Mimi or something.

cripes. that would be crazy OOC XD

but yush, I like. if you were to continue, I wouldn't be one to object ;)
Kinara chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
did mark take smack?

or have sex with mimi?
Phoebe chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really like this since im such a rent head but what did mark do?
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
0_o

First of all, wonderfully written. I could really feel the emotion coming off the characters...if that makes any sense. Guh. You *must* continue, though, as I have no idea what Mark might have done. Well, that's not true.

He might've:

-Done drugs (Roger might have been more sympathetic to that, though...maybe not)

-Done something with Mimi (as this sounds like a slash piece to me, I don't really like this possibility)

Hah, that's all I got. And they're pretty cliche, but hey.
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I want more! (If only because I'm such a girl- well, that's unfair to girls everywhere. I'm wuch a wimp that I can't take the ending, which, although very well-written, was harsh.) It was intense, but intense can be good.
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
you cannot just leave it there!

jez

did mark do smack?

did mark kiss roger?

did mark kiss mimi?

did mark help mimi leave roger?

did mark drug roger?

did mark...um im out for now

you better update

,peqaskdl
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow. Good. I really like how you leave some things up to the reader, that is always a good idea. This flows great, and I love your style! This fic is very good, and I personally think it was wonderful. Continue it, and I will be a very happy reader! (And I promise to review. _ )

Updatedness is goodiness!