Reviews for The Ally
The Author Haru chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
So, my only suggestion is to have someone proofread. It really helps and don't worry, you're not the only person who needs one.
TheFlyingLionFromNarnia chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
gah that ending... ima read the sequel now
Jollypants Silvers chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
...well, that wasn't what expected...
Similarly different chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
i love it!
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Ah hah hah, stupid pen. Pen clicks bother me during lectures. Some people really don't know when they are doing something so incessent. .
emeraldcyclone chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
Ahh! The ending. . . oh so very harsh. Oh gosh. Very nicey done, I like reading your stuff. Oh how I like the fluff. Omygoodnees, I still can't get over how you ended this one. Hm, I'm gonna keep reading the other fics you come up with. Keep it up!
Daniel chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
very nice story you have here and i hope to see a sequel, but a piece of info- a wound is not wrapped in medical tape, it is wrapped in gauze and then medical tape. just so you know. but otherwise great story. Sincerely FMA Fan
dne chapter 14 . 9/20/2006
I know it was published and completed ages ago but it's always good to give a review. I loved it. P Beautiful! I'm gonna read the sequel... D Hope to enjoy that one just as much as I enjoyed this one.
klweiss92 chapter 14 . 8/14/2006
omg...that ending was so sad...i wish riza remembered all that happened...if u make a sequal, you should have her get her memory back or something...plez! anyway that story was really good! i wish i could write that well...
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Nice opening - I like the visual of Mustang resuming his obnoxious pen-clicking. You asked for ways to improve your writing earlier - honestly most of it's just great, but I find the typos a little distracting. I've been guilty of that myself; so anxious to get a chapter posted that I only skim it as I proofread. I'm generally horribly embarrassed when I read it online. As most of your errors are at the end of the chapter, I'll bet that's what happened to you, too. For example, "over- flown from Hawkeye’s pam" was probably meant to read "over-flowed from Hawkeye's palm". It doesn't light up the spell-check, since they are real words, just not the ones you intended. That's where a beta comes in handy; I've proofread some of my stories three times and missed things ten times worse, but my beta reader usually catches them (gleefully points them out, as well). Just a suggestion to improve an otherwise fabulous start!
RGrurounigirl chapter 14 . 5/7/2006
Great ending chapter! This story was a blast to read. No doubt, I will be reading it again some time. And of course I will read the sequel and await eagerly for your updates! D
RGrurounigirl chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
Riza...is so brave. *tear*

Good chap!
RGrurounigirl chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
Lol reading this fic has inspired me to put a wallpaper of Roy and Riza on my desktop.

Great chapter!
RGrurounigirl chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Nice job with this chapter!
RGrurounigirl chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Poor Riza! Thank God she has Roy..she would be lost without him. Hehe good chap.