Reviews for That Ol' Black Magic
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
Solid chapter, definitely narrowing the suspects down!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Sam's on a mission now! Yay!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
Looking forward to catching up on this old story! Great cahpter!
EmSyd chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
Amazing ending. Loving your series.
lovestoread chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
hey i am so happy you returned. i missed all of your stories. can't wait to start on the next!
Lilly B chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
thank you so much for finishing the story! i was so glad to see you updating. it took me a while to read all of the new chapters and review because i went back and re-read all the previous chapters so i could come up to speed with everything. you did a really good job coming back from such a long hiatus. great job on the story as a whole...i'm going to go start part 5 now!
Lindsay chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
Oh My Gosh! That was a great ending! I can't wait for part 5. I was thinking that also while watching Playthings, about the hoodoo and the pool. Your stories, like the show, have everything. Drama, comedy, mystery, excellent and well thought out plotlines, romance(enough to make you want more, but not so much that you gag when you read it.) Oh and of course hot guys(even though you can't see them.) You are a great writer and I can't wait to read more.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
Hey, don't lose heart. You've just paved the way for more greatness. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
IheartPadalecki chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
Omg I loved that story! I agree that it wasn't the best in the series so far, but really I still liked it a lot. I so cannot wait for the next part ;D
PadfootCc chapter 20 . 1/19/2007
omg! i cant believe grammy died! and i cant believe the stories over. . . i can't wait to read part 5. amy is one of my favorite characters. i love scenes with her and dean in it when they get all kissy like in chapter 5 of this story. i hope you have more of those in the next story. im so looking forward to it. i bow down before you! now, im gonna go and re-read all your stories. keep up the amazing work!
Jodie chapter 18 . 1/19/2007
I've been reading your series and I'm totally hooked. Supernatural is hands down my favorite show and your writing makes the week go faster when I'm waiting for a new episode. So thank you and keep up the awesome work!
Kate chapter 18 . 1/19/2007
Hey! I was home sick from school yesteryday and spent the whole day reading all of your stories! They were suggested to me by a friend. They did not let me down. I loved all of them. Please update soon! I can't wait to finish reading this story!
Lindsay chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
That was so good! I was totally crying when Dean and Sam pulled Amy out of the pool. You have a way of writing that makes us readers really connect with the characters and what is going on. I can't wait to find out where they are going and what happens! Oh and another thing I really like is the way that everything Dean and Sam do and say, I can really picture their characters on the show doing and saying. You really are an excellent writer! I can't wait for the conclusion and for Part 5! The episode tonight was really good! Did you catch all the references to The Shining?
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
Awesome. Yes, there's a new ep tonight. Catch ya on the flip side.
Spuffyshipper chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
Good ,you're almost done.