Reviews for The Transport
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 2/11
Aw. I'd imagine the Captain was pretty floored by his success too!
too-much-inspiration chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Some of the best Star Trek episodes start with a routine mission gone wrong due to transporter shenanigans. Something about molecular dispersal and transfer is apparently prone to unusual and unexpected problems. Certainly, incorporeal beings are another thing that can cause unexpected events. Combining the two is a certain recipe for strange events. Nicely written story!
asearcher chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Nice story. Sort of a mixture of several sci-fi concepts and quite well done. Archer must have been stunned to knock Malcolm silly.

Thanks for the read.
LockBox22 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Your story was very well written and enjoyable. Great job!
Ireth Kalt chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Neat story! Noncorporeal beings are fun to write about :)
b7-kerravon chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Another great story - I'm working backwards. Was going to buy the dvd's, then saw the price - ouch! Gonna put them on my Christmas 'Wish-list' instead...
IchthusFish chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Hehe. For some strange reason, the review I posted for chapter 7 isn't here anymore, and I can't remember what I wrote either...

Trip seems to be back on good form, starting a verbal sparing match with Malcolm and teasing him for all the worry he inadvertently caused. Though I have to agree with Malcolm, that joke was bad, even for Trip Tucker.

Can't imagine what it would be like to have someone rummage through your memories, and then select the ones which might be useful to them. And Malcolm is probably the person who would be most disturbed by the experience, given he is such a deeply private person. Glad that he got to wake up on the planet rather than in sickbay. Think he would have been embaressed to be carted onto the ship after everything else he had been through.

All in all, good story, interesting premise. A lot of good humor, and a fair bit of tension. And of course, good friendship nomatter what. What more could a girl want :)
Fury Seven Kerrigan chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
I really enjoy your work- I've read several of your pieces, and I find them pretty much all in character and a damned good read.

Nice one!

Kerrigan
mou chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
cute ending.
mou chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
wow. cool
mou chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
never fun to have your molecules rearranged.
mou chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
hm, poor malcolm.
mou chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
interesting!
Triptacular chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
Fun story! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end. I'm glad you explained why Phlox was kinda useless in this instance. You used Hoshi very effectively! I really liked all of the Archer/Reed interaction as well as the Tucker/Reed interaction. Very well written!
firebirdgirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
Just read the whole fic, and I think it was great! Hope to read more of your work soon. You hit everyone's character dead on! Happy writing!