Reviews for Pain and Pleasure
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This fanfic was a great read (the ending especially), but Angel did irk me quite a bit. She struck me as a Mary Sue, really.
MYSTERY chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Does Angel (if that is her name, if it is not IM SUCH AN IDIOT) represent Angel from "Angel Beats" ?
judethehedgehog chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
This is story truly was beautiful! I loved the concept, and the way you build the suspense throughout! I felt kinda sad that the story was over. This could be just me, but like playing music when I read fics! The song Interstice of Time by Shoji Meguro from the Persona 3 FES OST really adds a great deal of mood to the story!
alanaandfriends242 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I think this was good, but I'm sorry to sayI have to ask, was this anal sex, as they're all boys?
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Ding Dong!
The Toren is Dead!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
This story... Is beautiful! It really shows...um...something that I don't know how to say but is really beautiful! The story line is awesome, but the addition of Angel and Link is kind of sudden. It was kind of sadistic, but, hey, wasn't that what I came here for? The relationship between Marth and Roy is actually more friendship-like and not really romance type, and in the first chapter there are really too many flashback and flashback ends in it, disrupting the flow, but other than that, I love it, the characters are super expressive and It feels like I'm watching them. The way you described Toren, I just wanted to slap the shit out of him, rip his balls out, then rip his eyeballs out, put his balls in his eye sockets and make him eat his eyeballs, then kick him in the balls (while they are in his eye sockets) stomp on him, throw him into a fireplace, choke him, then kill him, and because I feel this way, I praise you! The characters are real to me, and you are a success as an author If you make a reader feel this way.
Thumbs up for you, Magic Pyro Anabeil!
FireEmblemKitsune chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Nice one!
DarkLinklovesLink chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
OMG! I loved it!
kuragari nikkou chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
WOW! This is so cool and it was really amazing too! The first chapter had me hooked and I knew I couldn't stop reading this. Great story!
Drakaine chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
...What can I say?

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. *Favourites* You did really well! :D

Loretta: Shut up. If you don't like it, don't bother commenting.
Evil-Sorceress chapter 10 . 11/18/2007
I LOVED IT! And you put Link in there too! I was starting to lose hope for them... but anyways that was very well done! _
Shiana Desu chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
beautiful.
Loretta chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
How to say this? It sucked BIG TIME! Why is it rated R? It only deserves a PG and still, it sucked. Marth and Roy didnt even kiss ONCE...ONCE. Hey girl...IT SUCKED, AND SO DO YOU AND YOUR BETA GIRL!
Hasuko chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
OMG, I can't believe it's over. T_T Well, good riddance for Toren. Yup, I think pretty much everything was wrapped up. As everyone else has suggested, an epilogue would sound nice. Please, Pyro-san? *puppy eyes*