Reviews for The Fourth Sapling
shugokage chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
This was a truly fascinating and interesting story!
SquiggytheMage chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
oh so gooood, want more!
Inara Seraph chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Brilliant scene.. although, I would rather he have killed Nabiki just for the shock factor. Your A/N at the end seems to imply that he let her live, which is lame.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
GeorgeTobor chapter 19 . 12/12/2011
Dark, but good anyway. I think that Ranma and the other three should take over. The Soldats need to be kicked in the balls and Altena needs to be removed too. Please update soon.
Raynze76 chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
great story sad it was not finished as is the fate of many stories
Warwolf chapter 19 . 1/29/2011
Heh. Impressive stuff. I remember finding this years ago, and just recently went looking for it again after re-watching Noir. But it's been four years. Update this sucker already! I want to see more of what happens.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Very Very enjoyable story, I hope you continue it one day!
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
Great story!
Nosferatum chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
Very good story. Pity, you've abandoned it.. and writing altogether, despite not abandoning this site, it seems :)
Kithrin chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
Facinating. I like how you are balancing Ranma's male and female aspects. keep it up.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
A very enjoyable story... especially since of late I seem to have such trouble finding good [Ranma] fanfiction (that I haven't already read). For example I've been searching without success for a Ranma/Nanoha crossover...

Regarding the story itself, I certainly didn't see the twist with Nabiki coming... that really caught me by surprise.

I'm hoping that this time around you're attempting to lead Noir to become something more than the previous incarnations - ie. all four of them alive and well, I certainly wouldn't want to see Kirika or Mireille dead, and clearly Ranma and Chloe are the heroes/center of attention - so they're predestined to live...

I guess I'm a sucker for good endings. I'm guessing of course that Kirika is actually Akane's twin?

Thanks for writing! Sad to see this story go uncontinued for such a long time...

dimriver chapter 17 . 8/10/2008
But killing Kuno would cause emotion, mirth and satisfaction are emotions right?
CrimsonNoble chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
I wasn't terribly fond of Nodoka being a previous Noir candidate, I'll admit. But it was well executed nonetheless.

I also really like this characterization of Genma. It's refreshing to see a Genma who isn't a useless shite, but a man who made some errors and recognizes it, even though it takes him on his deathbed to hear it from him.

Also, that's a horribly, creepily believable Chloe at the end there.
CrimsonNoble chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Okay, seriously, interesting fic and all, but...

Why the hell would Ranma think it was a good idea to interrupt someone's training exercise? I mean, it's dangerous (to everyone involved) and a generally dickish think to do. And while yeah, Ranma's not the nicest guy around, he rarely, if ever, interferes with someone else's advancement in the art.

Eh. And I'm not particularly fond of Ranma's fanon disdain for weapons. That's just silly.

But otherwise, I really enjoy the fic, so far. Altena is spot on, in my opinion. Chloe's always hard to judge because we never really see her interact with anyone aside from Altena/Kirika/Mirielle, and she treats Altena like her mother, is madly in love with Kirika, and feels like Mirielle is stealing her place.