Reviews for Everything Burns

I like it

Keep writing awesome,

~bookninja15 XD
xXQuicksilverXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very nice, very nice! I have seen countless people try at this story, (hell even i've taken a stab at it) but i think that you may have this one nailed. Keep up the good work!
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
awesome job sequel please
December'sRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
now you know after all those damn repeated 'How much do you love ember!' topics over at DPO i didn't like ember's character much, but your fic turned that around! This is so original and terrific! Thanks for giving me something to read in BCIS this morning and UPDATE SOON Kis-Kis! :D

-BlackDecember-
iolah chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
gah I love Ember. Please update soon, I would love more
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Dude, this is great, Kis! Looking forward to the inevitable ending )
Random chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Wow. This is a great story. Ember is one of my favortie characters! You are a really good writer, you know? Well, Update!

Could you also make a ghost orgin for Youngblood? He's my favorite characters.:)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Interesting, I haven't read many Ember fics and when I found this one I thought "What the hell, I'll read it" and I'm glad I did, this story has many possibilities, anyway update!.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hey this is a great story, still kinda hoping you up-date eternal though, anyways can't wait for this conclusion.
Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow, that was good, and I mean really good! I don't read many fanfics often anymore (I'm more into writing and stuff) but I'm glad I spotted this and read it. I really liked it a lot, and it puts a lot of insight into Ember's character. Fantastic work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ember is my absolute favorite character from Danny Phantom! This is a great story. (Btw, are you planning on updating 'Eternal' anytime soon? Just wondering, don't kill me! .;) Go Ember! Kick Jayce's butt!