Reviews for The Adventures of Answerman and Flyboy
Awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Cute!
msdarque chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Oh, poor Sheppard. That gets you for being sleepless AND sports' attuned ..in a really high and old city. ;)

Congrats! Got yourself another loyal addict on the list begging for more. :D
msdarque chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Kinda sad.

I agree with the time for transition.. in the show it seemed like Carson's death was passed kinda quickly and without much impact. I like this version of how McKay might have behaved. :)

msdarque chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Pretty humorous! I agree with you.. the 'snark fests' of McKay and Sheppard were the best. :D It's always great to read the interaction of those two.

msdarque chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Poor, poor McKay.. loved the chapter, though! :D

msdarque chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Rather interesting 1st chapter. Now I'm curious and will definitely read some more. ;)

Congrats! Lovely story!
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Nice. I loved them all. I don't think you have written anything that I have not enjoyed. Will you be adding to this heading? Hope so. Thanks for the variety. Some good whumps in here.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
LOL, that was a cute bit of whumping
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
LOL, I'd like to read some more stories of McKay with children.
Mercury's Winter chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Aw! Poor Rodney :( Love these ficlets!
Dr. Dredd chapter 5 . 5/19/2007
Synapse-clogging hair gel! Sounds wonderful - where do I get me some? :-)

Rodney and Carson are like Spock and McCoy. (Only without the pointed ears, Southern accent, and extreme logic!) Your dialogue really reminds me of that. Great job.
stargate addict chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Aww, that's sweet Rodney/team fic. _ I can totally see Rodney avoiding the infirmary because Carson isn't there. :) But... *lip trembles* I miss Carson! How could they do that to us? *wails*

Great fics! :D
stargate addict chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Yay, McKay whump. ;) Cool how Ronon immediately noticed something was wrong with Rodney. :D Oh Sheppard, that's just nasty... *grins* 'Got Milk.'