Reviews for To Protect YouBook 1
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
wot ! : baahaha that was an intresting chapter ... lol O_o'
sink-or-swim192 chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
OROCHIMARU! Not Orchimuru.

Nice story! You might want a beta-reader though. But good job!

Disincarnating angel chapter 11 . 10/3/2007
i didnt like the ending at all-when he dies 2 weeks no likey
DarkDeepWater129 chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
OMG!I can't believe first he was in denile for a long time and then when he finally comes to love her...he dramatic...I still love it though...*sniffle*oh well,it was meant to be...keep up the good work!Also,I just posted my new story and its my first fanfic and I desperately need more reviews...Right now I still have to update for the few reviewers I do have...*sigh*
kattylin chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
hi there! i just read the sequel...amd it was awesome...i luv it...can u make the girl make out in front of the nxt chappie of the sequel soon...ok?...pls im really thrilled 2 see it!
gaarasminestayaway chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
FUCK! you write no more cliffhangers, YOU HEAR ME! you have made a mistake and pissed a demon of death off. write quickly and post it NOW!
gaarasminestayaway chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
hello, demon of death again. OROCHIMARU. not orchimuru. its okay. you are only human. that's so fucking ironic that it hurts.
gaarasminestayaway chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
listen, the spelling IS wrong on his name, its GAARA. i know more about him than anyone, hello demon of death, he kills, i send spirits to hell or heaven, i see him alot.
Crazy Gal42 chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
this is a good story. now i'm reading da other one. this ended up sad put it was still good. i almost cried!
Tina Davis chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
I lovrd you'r story. I Hope that you write more. (KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!)
Curo-Hatake1 chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
okay the end was confusing but awsome lemon!
Redmoonfae chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I LOVE this fic. so much!
Fiestywriter chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
spell names right
QuotheIDani chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Very good Can't say much more than that! Best of all not much OOC at all!
SushiLuver chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
intersting...haha wel u got ur 50 i rite?