Reviews for The Seduction Game
Luna Of The Rainbow1 chapter 10 . 1/7
No..no...no...NOOOOOO I NEED MORE! !
Luna Of The Rainbow1 chapter 2 . 1/6
Yo I have 1 thing- this is insanely awesome
PermaFrosted chapter 10 . 1/1
update! its been six years woman!
PermaFrosted chapter 2 . 1/1
you know, I've waited since 2009 for an update on this fanfiction. I'm so sad it will never get finished! ! by far best fic I've ever read
bunnyluv4u chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
That moment when a great fanfic stops... THIS IS SO GOOD! Hope you finish soon. I myself am in the habit of only reading completed works so you can imagine my suprise when the next button suddenly wasn't there anymore. I guess the title and summary intrigued me so much that I overlooked that particular detail. But don't worry. I'll be back to read more once you update. There is no way, in heaven or hell, that I'll allow this story to remain unfinished in my mind. I'll probably go crazy if it doesn't. And to answer your question, it doesn't matter to me. As long as you are able to put your best out there, then I can honestly say take your time. Even though I hate being rushed, i hate rushed stories even more. That's probably the reason why I failed my english class. A rushed product is never a desired thing. Do you.
Tecull chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
This story has taken over my life! I love its perspective and unique take on the characters :) Cant wait to see what happens next!
LollipopBunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I truly hope you'll update. Amazing story, been following it for years
Samantiks chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
I absolutely adore this story and have been rereading over the years on occasion since your first chapter.

Is there any chance there could be updates in the future? It hasn't been abandoned has it?
Jennie chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Please update!
missotaku2316 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Please don't be the type of author who abandons their story half way! This is a super awesome fic and I'd love to see it being continued! You're loyal fans are waiting for you're return!
Rainbowchid chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE *drops on knee's and crawls across ground to hug your legs* I love your story so much and it crushes me every time I come back to see if you updated and realize you haven't! I have 're read this story more times than you can count! Pretty please update!
kagomeLove2 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Well done. I like your story very much and have been laughing all the way. I am really intrigued about the prophecy and other things. I noticed that you have not updated for years. Hope you are fine and have not been bored with it it will be a shave if you have. Update soon please
The-Majestic-Radish chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
I have clicked the infamous 'Review' Button. This is my review...

Love the story, love the plot, love the tempers, arguements and cussing, love the sexual jokes, this story has has me laughing through every little spat between Inuyasha and Kagome. It is really good.

Hurry up and post another chapter! i cant wait to read it!
The-Majestic-Radish chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
This is good. Inuyasha is such an ass, its too perfect.

Oh, to anyone who reads this little review and watches the BBC Sherlock series... Personally i think the relationship between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru is alot like that of Sherlock and Mycroft. Anyone agree?
Kagome1314 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Please im begging u please update soon. I really would love to read what is going to happen next and why inuyasha bit into Kagome wrist.
I saw u havent updated in a really really long time so I really would like u to update
Please