Reviews for The Seduction Game
Talawolfgirl chapter 10 . 11/24
I like it please keep this going.
LuNa3300 chapter 10 . 11/5
Please update your story is perfection.
zye1 chapter 10 . 7/16
Second time reading g this story. I still love it and I'll still follow it. But I sure hope you post an update or finish the story.
Afro Jack. K chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
I luv this story sooo much ...buh when r u gonna update d remaining chapters...I hate supenses... make it fast
RagingRavenRiot chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
more must read more. please update soon I wanna know what happens next. I couldn't put my phone down
Luna Of The Rainbow1 chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
No..no...no...NOOOOOO I NEED MORE! !
Luna Of The Rainbow1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Yo I have 1 thing- this is insanely awesome
Diamond420Dust chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
update! its been six years woman!
Diamond420Dust chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
you know, I've waited since 2009 for an update on this fanfiction. I'm so sad it will never get finished! ! by far best fic I've ever read
bunnyluv4u chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
That moment when a great fanfic stops... THIS IS SO GOOD! Hope you finish soon. I myself am in the habit of only reading completed works so you can imagine my suprise when the next button suddenly wasn't there anymore. I guess the title and summary intrigued me so much that I overlooked that particular detail. But don't worry. I'll be back to read more once you update. There is no way, in heaven or hell, that I'll allow this story to remain unfinished in my mind. I'll probably go crazy if it doesn't. And to answer your question, it doesn't matter to me. As long as you are able to put your best out there, then I can honestly say take your time. Even though I hate being rushed, i hate rushed stories even more. That's probably the reason why I failed my english class. A rushed product is never a desired thing. Do you.
Tecull chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
This story has taken over my life! I love its perspective and unique take on the characters :) Cant wait to see what happens next!
LollipopBunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I truly hope you'll update. Amazing story, been following it for years
Samantiks chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
I absolutely adore this story and have been rereading over the years on occasion since your first chapter.

Is there any chance there could be updates in the future? It hasn't been abandoned has it?
Jennie chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Please update!
missotaku2316 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
Please don't be the type of author who abandons their story half way! This is a super awesome fic and I'd love to see it being continued! You're loyal fans are waiting for you're return!