Reviews for Perfectly Normal
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Could you please fix up your formatting? The chunky paragraphs are hard to read.
Sunshine chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I loved this~ you're really funny. I don't have any suggestions at all! I am going to go read your other HMC stories!
scubarang chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
ah, charming, witty, interesting and entirely captivating. The author's ego now expanded to magnificent proportions, the reader begs, "Please update SOON."
scotty chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
This is genius. Pure unadulterated genius. I love your view and language. Beautiful syntax.
J Luc Pitard chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Wonderful! Enjoyed this peek at Howell's beginnings and am very hopeful about that whole 'next chapter' thing. You have an interesting narration style, in the vein of Wodehouse or Prachett. Please do post as you can.
celticfox chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
oh gosh this has to be one of the funniest fanfictions ive ever read. i cant think of anything that could be improved. great great great.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
"not to mention the supremely irritating itchy little red bumps left by that annoying of all cousins, the mosquito"

Midges. We don't get mozzis in Britain. Or, at least, we don't call them that anyways!

"Howell had note yet moved"

Typo. I believe you were going for "not"? And somewhere else you said "some one" where it should have been "someone". Can't remember where. Therefore there shall be not quote.

ANYWAYS! I LOVE this story. It's going STRAIGHT onto my faves. ABSOLUTELY hilarious! Even though I sometimes get a little put-off by the length of the paragraphs... sometimes it's hard to keep your eyes following on the right lines.

Anyhoosi-lowsies... update soon? Pretty please?

bb xx K.A.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
"Or they had that awful liquorice candy that looked colourful and tasty, when in reality it possessed all the charm and flavour of boiled soap."

FANTASTIC!

"“ It can't hurt to let him try Janie” Howell heard the shorter twin say. People often say this phrase, and often, where Howell is concerned, they are often wrong."

/\/EVEN BETTER\\/\\
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Heylo...

"They were quite unconcerned that Gwenda had ruined three thousand dollars worth of chocolate stock"

Nah-nah! Pounds Sterling. Wales. It's Britain, rememeber?

Or Euros. NO! I'm wrong again. Belgian Francs, actually. Just looked it up... how sad am I?

Anyways!

NEXT CHAPTER!

bb xx K.A.
Reader in the Corner chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I really enjoyed reading about the first babysitting night. Unconscious magic..

The relevance of the "praise" and FAQ confused me, but amusing.
EClaire W chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
This is great! You're a wonderful author, and everything fits perfectly with what I would imagine for a young Howl. I love it!
Tairona chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
This was a great chapter, as always, and I can't figure out why you thought you were going to get heck for it. Yay for mentioning Howell's burgeoning love of spiders, although I think my favorite parts of this were the mention of his great Hair (with the capital H! yeah!) and his discovery of running. I wonder ... if Sophie tackled him into muddy grass, would he enjoy it? ... lol ... that's actually a tough one ... And of course, the time stoppage thing was great! That weird man certainly did stop the yelling ... but who was he? Can't wait for the next update! :)
Penny chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I've only read chapter one so far, but thought that was brilliant. "It was so powerfully innocent that it hit with the force of an inexpertly wielded sledgehammer on the surface of a melon, or perhaps drywall, for those who take offense to violence against fruit." Hee.
Just Jill chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Lovely!

What great way to find magic. And he's deaf.

I really hope that wasn't Chrestomancy - although it doesn't sound much like him. Still...

Interesting. So he'll be deaf for a month. What a punishment!

Just Jill
Fyliwion chapter 4 . 6/30/2006
*giggles* Thats awesome XD For some reasont he man reminded me of Christomanci XD mabye that was ment to mabye you have something else planned but he was just cool as was the story much like!