Reviews for Miracles of Egypt
Roselle chapter 3 . 9/5
WHAT DID I SAY BITCH, WHAT DID I SAY! Ugh fine they can all go back to japan. (I still lowkey think Yuugi and Atemu should have stayed in Egypt w the horses but whatevs.) The Seto/Jonouchi came out of nowhere, but was hilarious, and I in general applaud your treatment of Seto.
Roselle chapter 2 . 9/5
Yas bitch yaaaaaas. Gotta admit i was hoping that Atemu the pharaoh would join in, but alas, we can't has all our kinks. Crossing my fingers and hoping that Yuugi stays with the new babe. Like on the one hand, i feel like he should stay with his friends, bc he's gonna need emotional support when the pharaoh leaves, but on the other hand, i feel like the pharaoh's soul is gonna pass on to the new babe when he leaves. Also, the horse.
Roselle chapter 1 . 9/5
I s2g when they met the new Atemu i just wanted Yugi to punch him on the arm and be like "slug bug new boyfriend." cant wait to read the rest of it.
puppyface1000 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Aww... So beautiful. I always love stories where part of his soul was reincarnated giving him a logical way to stay.
MiyaKasumi chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
You may have no plans for this but this could be a wonderful story to continue. Talk about the trip in the desert throw in some conflicts perhaps even another bad guy? You are an excellent writer I loved the story I'm just sad to see it end.
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I can't believe I found this story! I've been looking every where for it! After cinnamon and sugar website got close down! You don't know how much I wanted to scream and cry of joy! This was my first Yami and Yugi fanfiction I read and I'm just so happy to have FINALY found it and read it again.
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow! That was a huge twist. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
awesome FanFic
StarliteOracle chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
luv this
iHamster chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
What. the. Fudge.
Azurelle chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I really enjoy the concept and the execution of this fic and I'm so happy that Atemu and Yuugi have a happy ending.

There is one part that made me shudder slightly...the part where the living Atemu said "Ohayougozaimasu" to Yuugi. IMHO, it is out of character for Atemu to be that polite. If you can take out the "gozaimasu," that would be great...
Natoya chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
I love this story!
Michelle Velez chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
This Is the best story ever I love It keep it up buddy and I can't what for the next one.
MakaiisHome chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Great story. Are you going to do a sequal?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »