Reviews for Miracles of Egypt
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 3/2
Aww... So beautiful. I always love stories where part of his soul was reincarnated giving him a logical way to stay.
MiyaKasumi chapter 3 . 2/1
You may have no plans for this but this could be a wonderful story to continue. Talk about the trip in the desert throw in some conflicts perhaps even another bad guy? You are an excellent writer I loved the story I'm just sad to see it end.
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I can't believe I found this story! I've been looking every where for it! After cinnamon and sugar website got close down! You don't know how much I wanted to scream and cry of joy! This was my first Yami and Yugi fanfiction I read and I'm just so happy to have FINALY found it and read it again.
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow! That was a huge twist. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
awesome FanFic
StarliteOracle chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
luv this
iHamster chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
What. the. Fudge.
Azurelle chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I really enjoy the concept and the execution of this fic and I'm so happy that Atemu and Yuugi have a happy ending.

There is one part that made me shudder slightly...the part where the living Atemu said "Ohayougozaimasu" to Yuugi. IMHO, it is out of character for Atemu to be that polite. If you can take out the "gozaimasu," that would be great...
Natoya chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
I love this story!
Michelle Velez chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
This Is the best story ever I love It keep it up buddy and I can't what for the next one.
MakaiisHome chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Great story. Are you going to do a sequal?
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
This, while a happy ending, is quite sad throughout. Had me near tears u know ;p Probably doesnt help that the end of the series was too sad for my liking anyway, no matter how realistic and obvious it was going to be. You've given kind of another version to how it could have worked - which i like - in a way that had this been the design of yugioh author it would have to have been done this way...its just too perfect the way you've done this. And really the twist of getting the whole soul back really shouldnt have come as such a surprise to me, yet it did.

The ending was excellently done - i do love that quote -, Yugi's anxiety over sleeping with Atemu was spot on, even the pharaoh's surprise over seeing them couldnt have gone more well.

Malik's antics were amusing as was Mokuba's and the response to having Yugi riding and not least upset about Atemu's 'leaving' in the morning was great! Beautiful piece _

This bit though: "Since their first meeting, Atemu had always spoken English to communicate..." You mean the living Atemu right?
YamixYugiLover14 chapter 3 . 11/22/2007