Reviews for Miracles of Egypt
Suezanne chapter 3 . 4/6
that's why I like the memo app on my phone I can write down quick ideas on the go. I loved your fic glad you held onto it until you could write it down
minight51 chapter 3 . 3/29
That was a amazing story. Well written and it gave me the feels. I look forward to reading your other fanfaction.
FireForce50 chapter 3 . 2/10
I've read this fic a few times now and honestly this should be cannon because it makes so much sense! it would explain how atem first acted when he was first freed from the puzzle and. so many other things. this is amazing fic!
Alice Harkey chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I was unsure of this at first but I really liked it!
Roselle chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
WHAT DID I SAY BITCH, WHAT DID I SAY! Ugh fine they can all go back to japan. (I still lowkey think Yuugi and Atemu should have stayed in Egypt w the horses but whatevs.) The Seto/Jonouchi came out of nowhere, but was hilarious, and I in general applaud your treatment of Seto.
Roselle chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Yas bitch yaaaaaas. Gotta admit i was hoping that Atemu the pharaoh would join in, but alas, we can't has all our kinks. Crossing my fingers and hoping that Yuugi stays with the new babe. Like on the one hand, i feel like he should stay with his friends, bc he's gonna need emotional support when the pharaoh leaves, but on the other hand, i feel like the pharaoh's soul is gonna pass on to the new babe when he leaves. Also, the horse.
Roselle chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I s2g when they met the new Atemu i just wanted Yugi to punch him on the arm and be like "slug bug new boyfriend." cant wait to read the rest of it.
puppyface1000 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
awesome story can't wait to see what happens next
Mana's Madness chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Aww... So beautiful. I always love stories where part of his soul was reincarnated giving him a logical way to stay.
MiyaKasumi chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
You may have no plans for this but this could be a wonderful story to continue. Talk about the trip in the desert throw in some conflicts perhaps even another bad guy? You are an excellent writer I loved the story I'm just sad to see it end.
Cascade00 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I can't believe I found this story! I've been looking every where for it! After cinnamon and sugar website got close down! You don't know how much I wanted to scream and cry of joy! This was my first Yami and Yugi fanfiction I read and I'm just so happy to have FINALY found it and read it again.
LobaKarina15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
wow! That was a huge twist. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012