Reviews for Peekaboo
brittany813 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
i like this, it's cute!
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
sweet... i like... update soon... u know how much i love fluff... :-)
Mari83 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Like I said – cute story, which made me smile, especially the description of the kids.

“We haven’t had a brown out here in almost two years. Plus we installed that emergency generator when the Fed’s tried to figure out where Eyes Only was coming from by browning out certain area’s and noting when he could still broadcast”

So the economy is recuperating in your future. Cool idea with for tracking Eyes Only.

Who or what is „Santa Claws“? Someone to scare the kids with?

“In truth he cherished the few ways that he could take care of Max when usually, it was her saving him”

Enjoyed the kissing scene.

” Logan paused, suddenly hesitant about broaching subjects he didn’t feel any ready to discuss” One of the parts that made me laugh.

“the cells from her umbilical cord that had permanently cured Logan’s spinal cord injury” –Interesting idea for Logan getting cured. My question is, as there are stemcells in all umbilical cords (right? That's what I saw on BBC...) – would there be more or would they be different in the umbilical cord of a half-transgenic? And why was it the cord of Linda and not of the boys?

“I need to make sure the locket is the safe before the party.” Because Aunt Margo still doesn’t know Logan has it

Are your X5 kids only more advanced intellectually or are the growing faster, too? And do Bennett, Marianne and Aunt Margo know of the existence of the X5?

The party is going to be fun. With 6 kids at that age the flat is going to be a mess and the adult will be glad when it's over;-)
angela-v chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Cute and very funny. This party is going to be chaos!
0101010 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Yay! Reilynn is back! Excellent first chapter. Personally, I think accidently pouring a bottle of depilatory on Margot's head would take care of the smug look-not sure how Sesame-Street-Watching-Twins would find cause to do that...but I'm sure it would take care of the smugness. No doubt about it. (Kidding)
Maria656 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
just too adorable!

can't wait to see how all these kids interact-and wipe the smug look off of margo's face!