Reviews for Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
more!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Vwey nice. I liked it, it worked. Raven is a bit...hm not really she what she is but this works! Love Aquaven; there aren't enough of these.
teen titans lover 11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
luved it:)
ickles chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice story. Cool plot. Good combination. Aquarae is very suitable for this story. Nice going dude.
The Tygre chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Sweet and simple. Take a whiff of the pipe in gratitude; I, Ravanna Ascending, implore you.

U_-~-~
storyteller47 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Interesting. That was super scary. In the beginning, I thought she was just going to run away. But no. Wow. Bibi
BuddyTheEvilGnome chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hey! Thanks for the review! This was really good! I love it! You captured their personalities perfectly! Well, keep up the good work!

~Dusk~
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That was good, I like this story. Little hard to understand in the beginning but i think you did well on this story. I jsut got into the Raven Aqualad a couple weeks ago when i wrote my first scene between them in the movie i was working on. Well, catch you later

Green Gallant
Ishii Sen Ling chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Your fic is really great!

I love fanfics about aqualad and raven, please continue this one or write another. You have a nice way of writting.

I dont know if you notice, but only people who writes fics can submit reviews, hope you write soon

Ishii Sen Ling
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Well, thanks Pal, for your review of my story, it's only decent of me to return the favor. I'm not entirley opposed to the whole Aqualad/Raven 'ship, thats kinda why I used it in 'Aint Love Grand', but when I write it, it tends to come out a bit too one-sided. I'm wierd like that, if I get setteled into one thing than it's hard for me to really get into anything else, like, I wore the same purple jacket throughout about half of my elementary school experience (2nd grade to the middle of 5th), or shoes, I dont like to change shoes more than one time each year. I guess after a while I just get kinda... attatched. Meh, I've always been wierd.

I know there were tons of mistakes in 'ALG' but I was running purley on caffeine when it was posted, the majority of it was written between the hours of 3 and 4:30 in the morning, powered by metalcore, sugar, and alas, more caffeine. I like caffeine. And the program I was using had no spell/grammar check so I was kinda screwed over by circumstance. Damn you circumstance! :shakes fist:

Allrigh', nuff bout me, lets get to you. I've gotta say honestly that I liked this. Raven was a bit OOC, and the entire attempted suicide thing is kinda played out but I think any fanfic-er that writes Raven needs to try it once, to get it out of their systems if nothing else. I did once, but I never finished it and I didnt like it much anyway so I deleted it. I liked your writing style and your take on Titan-life was really interesting, refreshing even. I also liked the 'stir things up' line. Cute. The title was good, I'm bad at titles. And summaries, I SUCK at summaries, I envy you there.

Trust me, I know how hard it is to get reviews when you do a sorta off-the-wall pairing. I've written a few oneshots (all I can seem to do is oneshots, I have this problem with updating. I dont do it. I've seriously never made it past two chapters), I wrote some Rogue/Wanda femslashy stuff x-men evolution fics, and out of 200 hits I got like, three reviews. My last one and personal favorite out of anything I've written got a little better 100 hits(at last check) and 5 reviews. I know how damn frustrating it can be, when you write something thats genuinley GOOD, but no one will give it a second glance because it's different. If you ever need anything else, lemme know, maybe we can start like, "The League of Underapreciated Writers" or something... :blinks: wierd visual. Good luck with the rest of your life, Dude, and let it be said that I'm very proud that even though you're not the biggest fan of the ship you took the time to read it and give an honest opinion, I personally recomend 'Dance of the Skeletons' by CalliopeMused if you arent already reading it, trust me, she's amazing and her characterizations skills are crazy good.

Yours Truly,