Reviews for The Greatest Story Never Told
J. F. Kriel chapter 10 . 8/6
This story is really one of the better ones I've seen on this site... Very entertaining. It was also quite funny to see my own name being used (Joy) as one of Robins more - ah - enthusiastic fans. I must admit, I laughed a fair amount at that point.
Very good story. Write more soon!
RavenSerendipity chapter 7 . 3/5
"I may be an avocado, but I'm a sexy avocado." Beast Boy said with a smirk.

:D love this line.
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Really, really great story. I loved all the nerdy references, at least the ones I got anyway. Awesome work.
G chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
When I read the line about Beast Boy wearing cowboy boots, I thought that it would be hilarious if he was turning into Chuck Norris. You have no idea how hard I laughed when he actually did. That was probably the most epic way to end the final battle ever. I also loved how he kept saying that whatever he was doing was the way a real man did things. That was just too funny. Plus his fan fiction writing was hysterical and I love that he got caught by Raven . Awesome story. :)
Lirael1 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
"That's the way a man smells. The way Gar Norris smells."

That... was pretty hilarious. I definitely enjoyed reading your fic, thanks for sharing!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
One thing:
Knead is spelled K-N-E-A-D, not K-N-E-E-D. Just figured I'd tell you so you could fix it. (If you want- I'm here for the stories and whatever service I can offer, not to completely change your grammar skills! [Which are, for the most part, quite good.])
Keep up the good work! :)
Gyhy chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
"nerdy supper villain" this has to be one of the funniest typos I've read. I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's quite funny.
awesomenesshasar chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
and starts to makeout
even though Bulma is
there*XD
BBRAE4EVATB chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I love the 'it looks like control freak is blasting off again' bit! I'm new and I have no idea how to write and publish stories on here... Can you help me by giving my instructions? :)
severusfangirl13 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Hahaha! I love the Monty Python reference. "You may call me Tim."
Your stories are really entertaining!
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Very well done. I laughed my backside off! Raven's comments about nerds were fantastic, I loved the one where she said her IQ had dropped 10 points. Best parody I've ever read and the first one that I actually reviewed.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I've read the first 6 chapters straight through. Absolutely fantastic job on this so far.
random person chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
DUDE U R DA MAN ! CHUCK NORRIS IS AWESOME! AND I REALLY ENJOYED UR WORK ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WITH VIVID IMAGINATIONS THAT MAKE ME LOVE FAN FICTION KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE STORY'S BY U!
GlacierBlueRose chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Wow that story was not only funny but pretty well written. Great job! Also when Chuck Norris falls into a puddle he doesn't get wet. The puddle gets Chuck Norrised. Something to think over.