Reviews for The Greatest Story Never Told
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Really, really great story. I loved all the nerdy references, at least the ones I got anyway. Awesome work.
G chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
When I read the line about Beast Boy wearing cowboy boots, I thought that it would be hilarious if he was turning into Chuck Norris. You have no idea how hard I laughed when he actually did. That was probably the most epic way to end the final battle ever. I also loved how he kept saying that whatever he was doing was the way a real man did things. That was just too funny. Plus his fan fiction writing was hysterical and I love that he got caught by Raven . Awesome story. :)
Lirael1 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
"That's the way a man smells. The way Gar Norris smells."

That... was pretty hilarious. I definitely enjoyed reading your fic, thanks for sharing!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
One thing:
Knead is spelled K-N-E-A-D, not K-N-E-E-D. Just figured I'd tell you so you could fix it. (If you want- I'm here for the stories and whatever service I can offer, not to completely change your grammar skills! [Which are, for the most part, quite good.])
Keep up the good work! :)
gyhy chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
"nerdy supper villain" this has to be one of the funniest typos I've read. I'm really enjoying this story so far. It's quite funny.
awesomenesshasar chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
and starts to makeout
even though Bulma is
there*XD
BBRAE4EVATB chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I love the 'it looks like control freak is blasting off again' bit! I'm new and I have no idea how to write and publish stories on here... Can you help me by giving my instructions? :)
severusfangirl13 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Hahaha! I love the Monty Python reference. "You may call me Tim."
Your stories are really entertaining!
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Very well done. I laughed my backside off! Raven's comments about nerds were fantastic, I loved the one where she said her IQ had dropped 10 points. Best parody I've ever read and the first one that I actually reviewed.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I've read the first 6 chapters straight through. Absolutely fantastic job on this so far.
random person chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
DUDE U R DA MAN ! CHUCK NORRIS IS AWESOME! AND I REALLY ENJOYED UR WORK ITS PEOPLE LIKE U WITH VIVID IMAGINATIONS THAT MAKE ME LOVE FAN FICTION KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE STORY'S BY U!
GlacierBlueRose chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Wow that story was not only funny but pretty well written. Great job! Also when Chuck Norris falls into a puddle he doesn't get wet. The puddle gets Chuck Norrised. Something to think over.
GlacierBlueRose chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
I totally agree Raven... I never understood it either. Awesome chapter. You have a way with comedy.
GlacierBlueRose chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Lol! Wow...just wow... I'm still laughing.