Reviews for The Flower and Dragon
drarrylover123 chapter 4 . 3/9
Next chapter?!
thetardis-is-a-horcrux chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
i thought it was draco...well,anyway,great story!nice and long,just how i like it...:D
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
This story is cool you have to update cause I'm itchinbg to find out what happens please!
Me chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
You're ana amzing writer. I love both this and "Crazy he calls Me"! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SON! Your killing me.
Me chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
OMG! UPDATE SOON! NOW! PLZ! Is Draco dead!
Broadwayxox chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Lions, Tigers, and bears! Oh my! this was my fav. chapter by far Miss Bells. I really liked the memories. It's building alot of suspense! Makes me squirm. When is Draco going to come back? I want to see him and Panz kiss.. Maybe have anotehr heavy snog! :) I miss you doll! I hope your summer is going well!
Kit chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Very nice. I good fic. I found your link on LJ in your Pansy community, i really like this. plz continue soon. :)

Kissy.kiss.Draco chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
i luv it! update plz! :)
Aslytheringirl chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
u better update soon! its really good
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
*squee* I love flashbacks! Awesome job! I can't wait for the next chapter.
JustMe777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I really like this fic! You don't really see many stories that portray Pansy like this! Please update soon.
pansyfansy chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
are u kidding... i luv it! thanx for finally updating! LOL it was really good. i like the banter and the inter-house relations. very nice! update soon tho!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
hm very interesting I like it alot great job I cant wait to see what happens next please update soon _
Rose.Petal.Red chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
I'm glad you updated this! I don't see why you should have been hesitant. That was by far my favorite chapter; it had me edge. You technique is very interesting and your characterization for certain characters. I especially liked your Narcissa and Snape. Have you ever thought of writing a past with her?

I also wanted to point out the way you stopped it, it was perfect. Through out this whole chapter you get this glimpse of posessiveness for other characters. I have to admit, I didn't think it would be Harry there, I thought it would be Draco. Your really building the tension.

I loved the little bits of humor. Update soon, please!

Aspen chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Hey Isabella! Don't feel hesitant about that chapter, it rocked! I like the explanation you gave for Draco's hesitants to run, it makes him sound brave and determined. I really hope we get to see Draco in this really soon, I'm kind of missing his presence. I hope you update soon!