Reviews for The Flower and Dragon
sugarbabe1 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Gurlio this chapter wasn't bad at all! I liked the whole pensive thing.I also liked how Blaise was playing the comic relif role by saying "And I'm Blaise. But you should know that." That was funny! This a such a good story! I LOVE it! Update soon!
ScottishSweetie01 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
*Jumps up and down* YAY! You updated. Writer's block sucks doesn't it? I hope yours clears soon. I loved this chapter, I thought it was Draco that said, “Snape was double crossing.” but Im sure he'll be in other chapters. I loved how Draco was concerned for her when Snape and him were running and he said, "They’ll kill Pansy… I can’t leave her.". It should he really cares for her . I can't wait for the next chapter.

Rose.Petal.Red chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
AUGH! NO You can't stop there! O This was just starting to heat up... why now! You have to update soon. This is really a good read. I realized that you stated a small cross over? I dont really see any gossip girl or anything else in this, but I do see a "cicely" style. J'adore! Up date soon!
Rose.Petal.Red chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Holy Crap. Those are my only words to say. That was so bloody good. I love Blaise. He's a manwhore. So much Drama, but it's very realistic. Like you said the first chapter was confusing, but this really cleared up a bit.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
LOL. Slytherin chitchat. Great chapter. It took me forever to get around to reading it...sorry. Anyhow, update soon.
Kissy.kiss.Draco chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
o. whoa. um, that was so good! :) :) :) :) :) :) plz update soon i want to no who is the boy. is it draco?
Broadwayxox chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
OMIGOD! (I love you, Belle) what the hell are you talking about, this chapter wasn't very good? That was flippen awesome, sweety! I loved it! Everything is like a huge conspericy! HEHE! I totally want to know the plot for this... by the way, you need to update Memories! Please! Great chapter!

Broadwayxox chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
ISABELLA! This is turning out really good! I miss you hun! You need to come back here and visit me, love. I haven't been on here in so long, your other story, Living in the Dark, I think, is gone! Oh well, your style has changed alot. Your grammer and spelling, and everything else is so much better! This is really good, as you said, a wee bit confusing, but really good! Now I must read the rest!

Love ya,

Fira chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
o.O that was gr8t! wow. i'm stunned. and its hard to breath. i loved that chapter. everything was so... i dont even know the word. who is it? draoc? oh please say its him i hope it is. pansy and draco need to be togather... update soon now! wowowowowowow plz!
pansyfansy chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
i really luv ur story! i hope that they all start to get along soon but not too soon the fights are pretty fun!LOL keep up the awesome work and update really soon! plz!
sugarbabe1 chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
Omg Porcelain Heart! Words can't even describe it. It was a wonderful update and I hope you post your next one soon because I am absolutely loving this story. You are a fantastic writer, which I'm sure I've mentioned before, lol! Do your thang!
fieryred chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
that was really good you did a great job so keep it coming
ScottishSweetie01 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
*Jaw hanging open*You just left us hanging?Please Update soon this is getting very interesting.
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
I like this alot its really interesting great job please updates soon.
Fira chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
um, that was so good. i think i'm in shock. literally my jaw is still hangin' open! for this only being two cahpters so far its really long and i cant even describe how good it is. i'm such a slasher but a friend of mine likes draco/pansy and found this. i really adore this. i feel like i am pansy while reading this. this was great. PLEASE update soon. why dont they make magic beans to make it go faster?
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »