Reviews for The Flower and Dragon
Kissy.kiss.Draco chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
hahahahaha. :) i love the perveted parts with blaise and fallon, thats a cool name by the way. ur story is so great. plz update soon... i cant wait to find out whats goin to happen. i think this is really goin somewhere. im goin to send the link to mah friendzies!
Kissy.kiss.Draco chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
wow... that was so good! i couldn't stop reading. i don't like draco/pansy much, just because i always thought pansy was annoying. but this is changing my mind.. and i haven't even finished it. ur writing style is so interesting and GREAT!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Drama, drama. Great chapter! Sorry, it took me forever to get caught up with my alerts. Anyhow, this was great. The 'choke on small things' line made me giggle for sure. I love the whole 'there's a consperiacy!' panic that Pansy must be feeling at the end of the chapter. Nicely done!
Dransyluver chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
OMG! That was so good! ur story roxs! this is like, the best one ive seen around here lately. pwease keep going!
ubsessedwithHP chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
this is a wicked good story, very well written. My favorites are Dansy after HBP and this is the best i've read yet. keep writing
fieryred chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
that was great i loved it so keep it coming
sugarbabe1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Omg I loved it! Your such a good writer! Update soon!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
i like it alot great job please update soon.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Great chapter! I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it. I can't wait for your next update.
Roanne chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Aw. That was so sweet. I love your stories!
ForbiddenTreasures chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
It's interesting, alibiet a tad confusing like you said. But it's very interesting, I cant wait to see the next chpaters.

And Im sure your tired of me saying this by now..but you have a few minor spelling errors. Nothing that takes away form the story.

Good work!

fieryred chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
that was really good so keep it coming
sugarbabe1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ooh I love this. I hope u continue as well with ur other fics, including father says and living in the dark. Your a great writer!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I like it alot great job best ship ever please update soon :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3