Reviews for Rainy Days Hold Sunshine Promises
Bleustarcrash chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Grammar could use a little work, but I thought it was a good, well written scene. Just don't ruin it at the end by putting it down. Please!
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw, sweet.
Estelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is the first good fan fiction that i have read in a while! Please update!
anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
hey! wonderful thing you have going on there. well done. was very cute and amusing. continue, please? _
Inyri chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hey, I usually hate "sappy/mushy/out of character/sucky" but I genuinely enjoyed this one! I love the characterization, setting..everything! It was really good. Nice work!

Don't be afraid to put "sappy/mushy/out of character/sucky" pieces up!
CRISTINA chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I wanna find out wot happens next!:)
Adam chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
w0t! Some shipperness! Finally. Not quite in the comic, but good enough. Well done aria, you write in a nice style.
Tahn chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
OH MY GOD! That was so sweet! You did an awesome job of imagery and storytelling. You can feel what they are feeling. Touch of humor is always a good thing too. It was extremly well done. Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
very cute. a little out of character for both Lei'ella and Varden at times, but overall it had the right mixture of shyness and cuteness. nicely written, please write more?
Tinuel chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ah, I like it :)

Short, but cute. Overall done fairly well.

I dont like the phrasing of the kiss, however.

[to which Lei’ella was shocked to at first] ..its just badly worded, I suppose. Perhaps rephrase that? .

Other than that and a few other bad sentances, the basic idea of this was sweet.
VanillaApple chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
aw, this is so cute
Magic Bear chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
So tatally awesome! I liked it lots and lots, Varden & Lei'ella NEED to get together!
alex robson chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
that was well good and its just like what i thought L and V whould do not the story but the nere a fire like a camp fire
mangokitty chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
"the pointy elf ears of Lei'ella" sounds a bit unwieldy. Maybe "Lei'ella's pointy elf ears", or just "the pointy elf ears"?

The ending also is a bit awkward grammarwise (and characterwise, but it's a fanfic, you can make them do whatever you want!).

"kiss to which Lei’ella was shocked to at first, but then she.." The "to which" is odd-sounding, as is the "shocked to" Perhaps split it into several not so long sentences so that it sounds better.
callie chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
awe! thats so cute and i could totally see Varden doing/saying something like that! LOVED IT!