Reviews for More Than Ramen
Quin x Omaii chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You sappy author... That did it! You made my night author chan. I so love this. It made me giddy, feeling the fluffiness of NaruSaku's love... Oh my very sweet Naruto, my bae. :*
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Now i have read all your NaruSaku fanfics, awesome stuff :)
I have been looking for the post war (post ending) stuff and eventually i found your gret oneshots. Definnately keep it up, i will keep reading for sure :) And if i could have one request, write something instead of the sad manga ending, something where Naruto and Sakura get the ending they deserve i would be very thankful :D
PancakeWritesGreyGhost chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Awww this was soo cute :) Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Really good!
Alexis D chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Omg I love this story! Plz make more chapters! :) :3 :p
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This was just so... them. Haha, I liked it!
yandere-kid chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was so absolutely adorable! I love your writing style.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Aww! Adorable :)
Rue Nightrose chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was adorable and well-written. The concept was executed perfectly; I can see this exact scene happening between the two of them. Love it!
mikayla chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
MOOOORE PLEASE
BlueBeard97 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Very good very good are you...making more or just a continuation of this? If you are going to continue doing this message me...I really enjoy reading these types of stories before I go to karate class. So please continue this story if you can.
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It was wonderful! Just gotta have some fluff one in awhile. Goodness, this was lovely. Thank you for this!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I just want to say that I love the name of the "more than ramen" part. It just seems to fit Naruto.
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
ahaha that was nice, enjoyed it a lot.
good job
Akasaku123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This was way to cute! XD