Reviews for Lost
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
As much as I love Sam, sometimes the things he says to Dean are kinda cruel. I know he probably didn't mean to hurt him with this comment. Of course, it's probably because Sam was just a baby and he really doesn't understand the connection that a mother would have with her son, even at that age. Though, I do wish Dean would've told him this. But yeah, excellent job.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
OH yer! Way to go, excellent stuff!
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
o love it!
Sweetie420 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really liked your story. I hope you write more. Good luck.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Great job! I love this fic! Mainly cause I thought Sam(AKA little whiny brat) was totally out of line with that comment! Dean lost his mom. It's not like he felt the pain at four and never felt it again! He feels it everyday. That much was said in Dead in the Water! Plus, Dean lost much more than his mom that night! He lost his childhood, because Sam became his responsibility, he lost his dad(the dad he knew and loved "died" and the new John Winchester:Hunter was born), and he lost his normal life. Everything changed for him that night. Honestly, I get the feeling that Dean just burried his feelings about his mom's death and never dealed with them, so he still really hurts over it, even now. I almost jumped for joy when Dean called Sam a selfish b*! He so deserved it after what he said! Wow, this is long! Well, I'm sorry it is so long, but I had to let you know how much I loved it! Once again, awesome job! ~Katie~

PS~ I know this hasn't happened on the show, but maybe you could do a sequel to this and let Sam see how much Dean still grieves his mom now and how much he still hurts over it? Just an idea! Ok, I promise I'm really done now!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Poor Dean - the bitterness of losing his mother at such a young age has forever altered him, changing his life to that of a hunter, not ever living beyond that drive. Perfect oneshot on how grief and loss has shaped and driven him ever since. Pity none of this is said to Sam! Go, please, and write more!
noname32 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow thats deep, good job!