Reviews for Defying the Impossible
princess of the western lands chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i read the first one and this one. both were good, although i liked this one because it was longer and gave more in depth detail and let you get a feel for story. i'm glad that things went good for kagome although she did lose one baby. i wonder what's next? perhaps kouga might find someone or shippou and what of rin too?

good story

ja mata
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011

I'm glad Inu finally came to his senses. I mean, he can't own both. I'm cheering for Kaede-sama! Thank goodness that Kagome did get one of her babies alive.

Thanks for sharing this!

_S. Hasegawa
Ms. Malak chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
PERFECT! thanks for this continuation, it was great
Shayleatone chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
nice 1 too
kyekye chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
this was really good
eternaltime101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Thanks you so much for telling me about this story! I love Sessy because he is still quiet and shows no emotion like he is supposed to be. Some stories just butcher his character. The baby dieing was so sad, but in order to make a good story there must be lose, and it did make everything more real. Keep writing, I love it!
TUA chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I read this story and the one that comes before it, and I liked them both. They maybe could've been a little longer (plot development and all...), but other than that, I have no complaints. I also read your profile, and I don't see anything wrong with your English. In fact, it's better than some people who speak it as a first language! What's their excuse, anyway? Keep it I say. 'Bye!
chii576 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
it-ws-great-i-loved-it):)
FluffyDemonSheepdog chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aw...I hearted it. I usually hate sequels to one shots, but this was amazing. Seriously, a fave. In a wierd way it was cute. And, again, you made me love the fact that Sess was with Kagome and not Kagura. _ Good job.

*Torie*
Akana Akazen chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw! I really liked that! Good thing Inuyasha stopped being such a selfish bastard. Heh, I love how the arms on Sesshy's chair "disappeared." Well, this was a good story, and I'm glad I read it.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really enjoyed this one, too. Thanks for making it a happy ending _

You said to tell you if we found anything wrong. Just a couple of typos: "belied" not "bellied" (her advanced years) and "sitting" (so regally on...)

That's all! I hope you don't mind me pointing these out.
sesshomaru-lover1116 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
one word AWESOME i love it (squeal) lol

sesshomaru-lover16
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Eh, well, pretty powerful, anyway. *doesn't care for either pairing herself, especially since it makes Inuyasha technically a necrophiliac and makes Sesshy compromise his ideals for odd reasons; he and Kags just don't suit each other* Happy-ever-afters are good, although this one gives me trouble. Kagome and Kikyou permenantly sharing a world presents difficulties...splitting a soul has to be bloody hard, and besides the resurected Kikyou is deranged... And I can't see Inuyasha HANDLING being human, especially if he has to put up with Sesshoumaru being in his vicinity and the absolute knowledge that if his brother wanted to smash him to a pulp therewould be nothing he could do to stop it. Oh well. It can't be helped, I suppose, and all possibilities are possibilities.

I would hazard that you did a little too much telling of what especally Inuyasha felt and not enough showing, but that's really a matter of taste. Hm. Oh...one small error I noticed...you said Sesshy was 'brandishing' his claws on a chair, which doesn't make sense. Brandishing is. like, holding it up threateningly; you could sit on a chair and brandish your fingernails, if you're Sesshy anyway, but that wasn't what you said.

It was quite well written, anyway; very powerful like I said at the beginning. Forgive my picking at its basic premise, I'm like that, and I just reread manga one through eight last night and am not in a good mood with Keeks. Heh. OK, so that's my critique. Can you tell I'm bored already after only two days off? XD See you! *hug*
DamagedDreamer chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Poor Sesshomaru Even though he didn't show it I'm sure he is heart broken over losing one of his babys. ::Lives in her own little fantsy world where every fanfiction is true:: ::sniff sniff:: I did like the story it was such a fluff it was just adorable! I hope to read more of your stories in the future and add them to my little fanfiction world untill i review agian! ::Fades into her own little world named Kado::

AngelMaiden