Reviews for Home of the Horselord The Wedding Night
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
this was wonderful. i liked that it was telling without being disgustingly graphic. i also thought it was all very believable. well done.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nicely done
Apprentice To The Dark Side chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this story is pwnsome. I like it almost if not just as much as my fav story called expect the unexpected. u rock.
Lady of Em chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Absolutely adorable! Wonderful smut scene, could have used a tiny bit more work, but hey, that's just me. 10/10!
Avonmora chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was beautiful! I loved it! I checked it out because I am working on my own Eomer fanfiction, hopefully to be posted soon! Don't worry I won't steal any of your ideas! This was wonderful writing! Keep up the great work!

Happy writing,

Avonmora
Volitan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.

I especially loved the description of her first Eomer-induced orgasm, likening it to a river is something I've never read before, but so perfectly fitting.

Once again, it was beautiful to read.
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Awesome story - a great sequel to Heart...
Sora's Jelly chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love this couple, and i'm so glad you did this oneshot as i was a bit disappointed with the ending of Heart of the Horselord and this really brought it to a close nicely!

keep up the great writing!

-jelly
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
so sweet! good job.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Great job.
LA Knight chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aw, so happy! I like it! A lot.
Bee chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Just finished heart/home of the horselord and i absolutely adore it. I also read your beginnings/awakenings and am completely in love with your writing...

Bee
LittleIrish22 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I would like to say that I've been reading both stories of this series and I've enjoyed both of these stories so much! You inspired me in so many ways that I started my own fan fiction about Eomer. He's a wonderful character that I enjoy so much. You have brought him to life so well in your stories. My hope is that I can do the same.

Thank you for posting your fiction.

Jetta (AKA. Little Irish 22)

P.S. If you are ever bored and are intrested in reading my Fic it is called Love In the Riddermark. Feel free to comment and leave suggestions. Even if it's to tell me it sucks. hahah.
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
As before, very well written. THANK YOU for keeping the innocence of their first time, and not turning it into the smut so many do. This is a wonderful step in this haunting story (I've read nearly the whole thing again and recommended it to quite a few friends).

I particularly liked the playfulness of both characters, but the best was their nerves. People forget their first time and the nerves that made you feel sick you'd do something wrong. Your partner's fear he'll hurt you must be awful, and I think women tend to forget that.

If this is the end I am happy...they are happy and, as Eomer says, with so many losses that is a rare privledge for them. Thank you for sharing such talent with us. :O)