Reviews for Broken Road
TinkStar87 chapter 28 . 5/30
I so LOVE this story! Yes i could have done without the whole Joe & Betsy thing, but i get why it and they were there; and the whole story was one hell of a roller-coaster ride worthy of a Soap Opera! (You don't happen to work for one do you?) The characters were very well written and more times then i can count i so wished this was in one of the movie - or a movie it self - or even it's own Soap Opera, X-style. This story was amazing i maybe wanted a little more at the end with our favorite couple, but it just kind of leaves it open for a sequel or a one-shot somewhere down the line. Again amazing job doing this and amazing way to use the characters. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. 'Til next time, Read ya Later ;)
ALLREMS chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Okay...either I never read the ending or you changed it.

Either way it was not what I was expecting.
Good because it was finished and Remy and rogue are together but bad because it left loose ends? Like did rogue ever gain control, did storm/jp make peace with rogue, what happened to the mutants they saved? Sequel could answer all the aftermath of the mission...i supppose...maybe. But I still feel bad that Joe was made to look like a bad guy at the end. I mean rogues breakups with Cody and Bobby compared to what romy did to him were lame. I kept hoping Joe in the hospital room was a ploy to get Remy to react...and that the Joe in the danger room really was just a sim. Plus leaving Sam vulnerable in the middle of a mutant hunt was awful. Then how did rogue know they'd find Remy in the danger room? She was all frantic moments before.

Well I won't be writing my own story so I shouldn't critique. Thanks anyway, it was fun while it lasted.
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
I feel like...no I know I've read this story before but I just can't stop it's too good.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Update immediately, please!
Roguereine chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Yayayayayay! I love happily ever afters! Thanks for entertaining me with your story.
Roguereine chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Awesome, remy awakens and joe is gone. Only thing that could hav made it better was remy attacking joe. I guess that would be impractical though.
Roguereine chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Finally! Things r starting to go the way they should. Take a hike joe.
Roguereine chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
It needed to b done. And I wonder what sort of punishment rogue will come up with for the compulsion?
Roguereine chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Yay they togetherish! I mean joe is still kinda hanging around but romy wins.
Roguereine chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
There is no right call in that situation. And I hope remy kicks but in the hunt.
Roguereine chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Me and my dog r upset wih this new development so we will read the next ch now. And I still haven't done my hw.
Roguereine chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Ugh rogue just had to ruin the moment. Will they ever get together? She needs to b straight with remy and joe. And remy needs to stop sleeping with other girls.
Roguereine chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Poor Remy. Joe needs to go. I live this story. U hav plot and romance and angst in the perfect proportions.
Roguereine chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Joe needs to take a hike. And Remy's little power prob isn't a big deal, it shouldn't stop them from falling in love and living happily ever after :)
Roguereine chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Eeek I getting so frustrated with them and their denial. Roar! And what has freaked the rogue out?