Reviews for Broken Road
Roguereine chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
Yayayayayay! I love happily ever afters! Thanks for entertaining me with your story.
Roguereine chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Awesome, remy awakens and joe is gone. Only thing that could hav made it better was remy attacking joe. I guess that would be impractical though.
Roguereine chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Finally! Things r starting to go the way they should. Take a hike joe.
Roguereine chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
It needed to b done. And I wonder what sort of punishment rogue will come up with for the compulsion?
Roguereine chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
Yay they togetherish! I mean joe is still kinda hanging around but romy wins.
Roguereine chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
There is no right call in that situation. And I hope remy kicks but in the hunt.
Roguereine chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Me and my dog r upset wih this new development so we will read the next ch now. And I still haven't done my hw.
Roguereine chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Ugh rogue just had to ruin the moment. Will they ever get together? She needs to b straight with remy and joe. And remy needs to stop sleeping with other girls.
Roguereine chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Poor Remy. Joe needs to go. I live this story. U hav plot and romance and angst in the perfect proportions.
Roguereine chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Joe needs to take a hike. And Remy's little power prob isn't a big deal, it shouldn't stop them from falling in love and living happily ever after :)
Roguereine chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Eeek I getting so frustrated with them and their denial. Roar! And what has freaked the rogue out?
Roguereine chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Beautiful. They finally realize they like each other. Why must remy still b a dummy?
Roguereine chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Eeeeeeeeee they r meant for each other but they don't admit it.
Roguereine chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
They r in love and need to ditch their current partners for each other. And JP wishes remy would join his his team.
Roguereine chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Ugh. Everyone is being a big dummy head! Romy. And I'm neglecting homework to read this story. I hope your happy. ;)