Reviews for Many Paths to Tread
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Amazing Insight And It Does Make Sense
Her Fantasy chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I think you did a good job here! One thing—the Gillyweed was from Dobby, not Neville. Moody had originally given Neville the book so that when Harry would ask Neville for help, Neville would be able to tell him, but he never ended up asking him. But ignoring that detail, I really liked this chapter! Your characterization of Neville is better than you give yourself credit for.
Her Fantasy chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Nope, no attacks from me! I like this! I think it’s quite likely that she could have been like this, and it works well with what we’ve been shown in the books of Parvati. Well done.
Her Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like this idea, of having Lavender’s giggles be all an act. Because if you think about it, she’s portrayed as a silly girl and that’s it—she’s not too important in the books, so there isn’t much room for character exploration. That leaves her feeling unrealistic, more of an impersonation of silliness than an actual human being who happens to be silly. But you’ve showed us an excellent explanation for her behavior that really brings her to life, making her character much more believable! Nice work.
Enna Moon chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Again, your characterization is perfection.
DELETED113213213 chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
These stories touched my so deeply. You captured the feeling of those times in their perspective amazingly.
Haze Be It chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE this line

And when she goes to classes, there are three empty seats in the corner, and class is strangely quiet, awkward, tense without a hand that flies into the air at every question and blue eyes that roll and a quiet grin under a thatch of black hair and a scar shaped like a bolt from the storm to come.
Allyouhavetodoisbreathe chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
liked it but so sad! :)

i loved the charatcers "no one shall pass while we live."

very british seeming
Die Libelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Hello

I reviewed this fic ages ago (it seems ages ago anyway), but I had to review again, because it's even better than I remembered, and it has lifted my spirits on this (kind of) dreary day. I still love Neville's bit, but I like the others too.

Nice one :D
Tassel630 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Neville truly is so much more than anyone really thinks he is. He's amazing. And he has his courage. Even his strange kind was enough for Griffindor.

Tassel630 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
I LOVE this chapter! Possibly because it's so easy to relate to Seamus. Didn't all of us want to be the hero? Poor, poor Seamus!

Tassel630 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
Wonderful. I must agree that we have very few distinguishing characteristics of Parvati. You have a great talent at creating deep characters in a short space with very little to work with.

Tassel630 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Although this seems EXTREMELY different from the Dean I have in my head, that was beautiful enough that you might have me convince. Amazing writing, once again.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Here's some fuel, even though this story is finished. Amazing, as always. Lavender WAS sorted into Griffindor, so she must have some courage somewhere. My favorite line: "...most of the time she floats along in a protective cloud of perfume and gossip and chiffon."

Nelras chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
*giggles* I think Neville before gillyweed got to you at the bottom of the page- you've got absolutely nothing to worry about.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »