Reviews for Dragon Tamer
Jaxlantern chapter 1 . 9/12
I lost it at the sock bit! I mean full out lost in in my familys living room (-/-); try explaining your hysterical laughter by incoherently muttering "sock" multiple times only to laugh louder again and again.
This was lovely. One of the funniest fanfic a I've ever read. Simply amazing!
ashir chapter 17 . 5/10
Thank you.
annoymous chapter 17 . 3/26
this was perfectly written. this fanfic has had me hooked from the first sentence. fantastic read with excellent plot twists and making me cry with laughter/sadness
Shreyagranger chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
THIS STORY IS SOO GOOD I THINK I DIED
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
You are so talented at writing! This is definetly one of my most favourite fanfics!
Gail chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
This really is the loveliest fanfic I've ever read. So awesome that this is my third time reading it. ALL of it. And your humor! So on point! Keep writing new and inventive amazing stories. You have a knack for it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
wait what
0nce chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
abd to this day she still thinks he is mentally impaired,
As do we all.

BEST LINE EVER!
bythesea-borne chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Love it Love it love it! Nice pairings, fantastic plot, smart dialogues, interesting characters... Great, I loved it! Congratulations author, I really enjoyed reading this story :) it has been difficult finding good Dramiones lately and this was fabulous! Really original ending, the epilogue was just right and the scene under the rain... Dreamy, very Pride and Prejudice
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
as do we all - those immortal words. i always say to my one and only fellow potterhead friend how much our relationship with ron as a fan is built on deep pity, but there is something brilliant about him. the sarcasm and vulnerability at the same time maybe?
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
umm sorry to argue but my friend loooooves tf and she made me check out his songs on youtube a few months ago, uh, its not great, sorry tf lovers!
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
aww portraits of the marauders minus peter plus lily aww
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
umm ok...
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
wait, what happened to ron? what? hes a not quite squib? what?