Reviews for Dragon Tamer
sskitty2006 chapter 17 . 8/4/2021
I've finished reading this for the second time and I'm so glad I found this story again! I love it so much. Ron's predicament was so sad and I find it really sad how he never told Barbie about the wizarding world.

Your characterisation and friendship dynamics were absolutely great. I'd have liked more speech and actual recounts of how Draco, Hermione, Rhys and all the dragon tamers grew closer together rather than summaries from Hermione's POV. But other than that, I love this story so much!

Great job!
AlwaysItachi chapter 17 . 7/10/2021
The end was so rushed jeez
Pidanka chapter 17 . 3/5/2021
I like this trope, but I’ve never actually read a fic with it that I would truly like. Until now, that is. This was lovely and entertaining, old good romcom. :)
stephchoooo chapter 17 . 2/4/2021
AWW PANSY
stephchoooo chapter 12 . 2/4/2021
this was a hilarious chapter i just cant
stephchoooo chapter 11 . 2/4/2021
IM WHEEZING AT BLAISE AND DRACO'S CONVERSATION HAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HILARIOUS
srebreenaKrv chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Starts deliciously ;)
Crownofstars chapter 17 . 6/18/2020
It's incredible how your perception of certain things you know and love can change when you start educating yourself about certain subjects... I read this fic for the first time a few years ago and absolutely loved it, enough so that when the urge to read fanfiction again overcame me these past few days, I knew I wanted to read this one. And as much as I loved seeing Draco being confused as hell about his feelings for Hugh and Hermione, I couldn't help but notice some pretty sexist and homophobic bits, which I hadn't picked up on the first time around.
Nevertheless, this remains one of my favorite gender switched fics and I'm very thankful you wrote it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2020
Wait...Does this mean that Draco knows who Hermione is?Or does it mean that Draco is Gay
Guest chapter 17 . 5/12/2020
s
Pjyenn chapter 17 . 9/7/2019
Very interesting story..love it
nnska chapter 17 . 7/25/2019
Great story. Well written and original. It is always a pleasure to find something completely different around here :-)
SSKitty chapter 17 . 7/8/2019
This is an amazing story. Though I would have liked Hermione to tell Draco about her being a girl when he told her about his feelings. Love Dramione
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2019
That scene reminds me of Mulan
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2019