Reviews for Dragon Tamer
This is basically the plot of Mulan! Hermione/Mulan wants to do something but she can't because of her gender. So she pretends to be a guy. She falls in love with Draco/Shang. Then Hermione/Mulan gets hurt badly saving Draco/Shang. Draco/Shang figures out that Hermione/Mulan is a woman. He gets really mad at first, but than they get together in the end!
katherinepsn chapter 11 . 4/26
Draco is so cute!
Mallory chapter 9 . 2/24
WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES GO GOOD JOB YOU ROCK YES YASSSSSS YOU GO GENDER UNKNOWN BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOUR A GIRL YAAAH GO WHOOHOOO YES
viv-heart chapter 17 . 1/30
This was amazing. So light and funny and cute. I liked the boys AS well AS the dragon thing. Btw; the last lines of the epilogue killed it. So great
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 17 . 1/6
Cute story
Jaxlantern chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I lost it at the sock bit! I mean full out lost in in my familys living room (-/-); try explaining your hysterical laughter by incoherently muttering "sock" multiple times only to laugh louder again and again.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
This was lovely. One of the funniest fanfic a I've ever read. Simply amazing!
ashir chapter 17 . 5/10/2016
Thank you.
annoymous chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
this was perfectly written. this fanfic has had me hooked from the first sentence. fantastic read with excellent plot twists and making me cry with laughter/sadness
Shreyagranger chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
THIS STORY IS SOO GOOD I THINK I DIED
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
You are so talented at writing! This is definetly one of my most favourite fanfics!
Gail chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
This really is the loveliest fanfic I've ever read. So awesome that this is my third time reading it. ALL of it. And your humor! So on point! Keep writing new and inventive amazing stories. You have a knack for it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
wait what
0nce chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
abd to this day she still thinks he is mentally impaired,
As do we all.

BEST LINE EVER!
bythesea-borne chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Love it Love it love it! Nice pairings, fantastic plot, smart dialogues, interesting characters... Great, I loved it! Congratulations author, I really enjoyed reading this story :) it has been difficult finding good Dramiones lately and this was fabulous! Really original ending, the epilogue was just right and the scene under the rain... Dreamy, very Pride and Prejudice