Reviews for Dragon Tamer
Gail chapter 17 . 6/17
This really is the loveliest fanfic I've ever read. So awesome that this is my third time reading it. ALL of it. And your humor! So on point! Keep writing new and inventive amazing stories. You have a knack for it!
wait what
0nce chapter 17 . 2/16
abd to this day she still thinks he is mentally impaired,
As do we all.

BEST LINE EVER!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Love it Love it love it! Nice pairings, fantastic plot, smart dialogues, interesting characters... Great, I loved it! Congratulations author, I really enjoyed reading this story :) it has been difficult finding good Dramiones lately and this was fabulous! Really original ending, the epilogue was just right and the scene under the rain... Dreamy, very Pride and Prejudice
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
as do we all - those immortal words. i always say to my one and only fellow potterhead friend how much our relationship with ron as a fan is built on deep pity, but there is something brilliant about him. the sarcasm and vulnerability at the same time maybe?
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
umm sorry to argue but my friend loooooves tf and she made me check out his songs on youtube a few months ago, uh, its not great, sorry tf lovers!
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
aww portraits of the marauders minus peter plus lily aww
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
umm ok...
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
wait, what happened to ron? what? hes a not quite squib? what?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
(Snigger) Absolutely spot on about the ugly ginger troll,
mentally impaired, not to mention the ugliest prick on
the planet.
Luna the HP fan chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
This is a story suggested by my friend as a worthwhile Dramione story. I was skeptical, having read many Dragon Dramione tales that have been mostly ripped off Mulan (They haven't necessarily been here so don't go looking). I have to say this one hasn't been a waste of my time (which I assure you is like a round of applause from me) so well done. I can see influence from Terry Pratchett in certain elements, esspecially in 'She's a Man' and the Epilogue. I thoroughly enjoy his books and are currently re-reading the Tiffany Aching series, which I believe is for all ages.

Therefore, I give you the kind of nod Granny Aching gives incredible shepherds at the Sheep Dog Trials - if you are a Terry Pratchett fan, you will know what a honour this is.

'That'll do'. Granny Aching, A Hat Full of Sky
Montara chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
A very wonderful story. I loved it!

As I said at the beginning, I usually don't review each chapter if the story is complete, only the last one, but your story deserved every review! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and I hope you'll write more!
Montara chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
Draco is trying to run from his feelings by marrying Pansy...and maybe to punish Hermione in a way.
Montara chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
And now everything is in the open...and Draco, after all his talk about how precious Hugh was, run away...:((((
Montara chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
OMG! What a chapter! A jealous Draco and then the confession. And her not knowing what to say...poor them :(