Reviews for Soaked
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Amazing as always!
Haruka014 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Haha! I love your story! It is so funny, when It matches out summary and temari's "true side"
Poodie chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
so beautiful! amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
aw. so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is beautifully written. It's so descriptive and flows smoothly. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is long overdue, but I just wanted to say that this story gives me chills, especially the last line. The diction, the tone, the mood. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
0.o chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
0.o.0.o.0

That fan comment made everything click.

I wuz liek...shadows don't dry...it'd be cool if they did though.

But the shadows aren't a storage area. Kinda reminded me of One Piece's Blackbeard dude.

Eh. w/e.

Nice story. Gots that cool dark undertone, even reflected in the environment the story is set in.
Troublesome Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow. When I finally understood what was implied with "you clean your fan"...wow. Interesting idea.

The mood, the concept, the characters: well done.
Nekokonneko chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What I liked about this was it brought up something I never really thought about before. It was really well done, with a sort of subtle darkness to the whole thing.
dicingalice chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
eerie indeed. and for once more shikamaru-centered even if you wrote it out of temari's perspective. very intriguing.

...and there i was thinking she stepped into poo. -.-' let's not talk about it.

thank you very much for sharing!
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
The blood soaked shadow was eerie, and I liked it how he did the same thing as his dad, and that was why his dad didn't come home sometimes. The declination 'You clean your fan,' really threw the situation into perspective. It added some interesting family quirks into the Nara relationship. Lovely story.
MoonSeaPearl chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
You are brilliant. I loved how this had an interesting dark edge to it. Most would either be too frigtened to write something like this, or they wouldn't imagine it for this couple. But it's there. Temari with her ties to all the horrors of the sand village, her brother and her own darkness, and Shikamaru and his tendencies, and darkness (which you kind of need if you're going to control shadows right?) You are also very good at imagery and have an extensive vocab. great job.
TWNJ chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
that was brilliant!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
loved it, you always portray this two so in character. My fav part was when she cleaned off her shoe on his pant leg, it was so temari-like.
scribbles-in-the-margins chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is one of my favorite stories with this pairing. Shikamaru really does have a dark edge to him, to control shadows ...

This is exceptionally well written and one of those stories that sticks with you long after you are done reading it.