Reviews for Friends II
iixne chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Lol, nice kissed him senseless xD, it was cute! as always... and short o_o as always, i still think you could have make it longer going through the scenes, maybe havin them like, i dunno, discussing a battle plan and tormod unnessercarily holding sothes hand or something in the middle, and sothe like mid sentence looks at him and then goes like 'er- okay, whatever' and goes back to talkling. Or, it would have been kinda funny if they were havin a weird conversation when Tormod jumped him about... i dunno tree frogs... rofl, anyway! nice fic 3
FanGirlRoyLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Haha, so Tormod liked Sothe from the start. Cute story. I like to see it in Tormod's view. Sothe seemed slightly out of character, but, over all, it was nice. And I love the part you put about Calil's books not being for children.
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hee, Tormod just couldn't wait any longer, lol XD Oh my, what sort of books does Calill read? XD lol! XD i like this fic too! - Kawaii!
Soriku-video-gamer chapter 1 . 3/10/2007

I liked reading that it's so-wait there was one before this?

(Runs off to go find the other one)

FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
_ I lvoed that last bit about the books...tihi! I NEED to read more of these!
Renn chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aw! So sweet! I totally LOVED it to death!
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Great, just like the one from Sothe's POV. You're amazing!
Chiaro chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved this. It's my favourite pairing in FE9 and you are the only person who writes it. And you write it so well,too.

Write more of this pairing please?