Reviews for Hear no Evil: Speak no Evil: See no Evil
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Heeee!Well well,I'm glad they all got their happy endings!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Oh god!The plot!the writing!my god,I loved this!Your ideas are just so freakin amazing!I'm in awe!A little! :D!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
:(!Oh!That was,well,really heart-breaking!Everyone is in such a spot!God!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Nooo way!That was just...so horrible,how could he do that to his son?!Well,I can imagine Sirius just diving into the dream regardless of Remus wanting it or not!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Whoa!Oh Remus!What's up with you!?
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Really well written and with an original plot
bghnbghn chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
that was amazing! LOVE this fic. I have this weird addiction to stories where remus' family abuses him. you definitely have a hyperactive imagination, and I like it!
D chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
fab story!
Feromone chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
O my word! This either examplifies a really disturbed mind or a really ingeious and creative mind I'm sticking to the latter. I have nothing more to say but on tot the next chapter- charge?
Feromone chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
Wow I really loved this chapter, I don't really get how he got there but who cares? It was all lovely described, even though what was going on was quit disturbing, but never mind that on to the next chapter- Charge!
Feromone chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
And NOW I want to know what happenend to the brother of Remus, something unspeakable probably. Angst all over again but that can be good at times such as these (fluff overdose with symptomes of a strange feeling near the butterflies in the belly area; a constant flutter of the eyelashes; the thought of aw how sweet and lovely constantly played over in your mind etcetera) anyway on with the story- Charge!
Feromone chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
Quit the angsty little chapter there, weren't it? Yeah, but anyroad it was really good although I did have to try and keep my food in due to the Lucius/Black thing thank God it ended when it did (or actually you since you are the writer but you know what I mean) One to the next Chapterre oui oui- Chargé!
Feromone chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
okay so it was a bit obvious what the title stood for, but I am glad none the less that even I understand it now :) On with the next chapter!- Charge!
Feromone chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
stupid beginning? I liked it already on with the next chapter! Charge!
billy chapter 8 . 9/24/2006