Reviews for Helioskan
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
YAY for GEORGE!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
nice. love how you had them meet
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
He has a point. Who would name their baby boy 'Swiftknife'? Although Helioskan isn't much better...
jade trickster chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
great story! love the backstory, and the how-marek-got-his-name, and his life as a teenager. very good writing, too...very original. ive yet to see a story like it. can you write more thief backstory?
Jedi Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This was good. I'm short on adjectives at the moment but I know I enjoyed it. There was just something about seeing it from Marek's POV. Very interesting, it was. Whoa, I'm going all Yoda on you. Anyways, I liked it. Great job and all that jazz.
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
...The Dancing Dove."

I loved that story!

-MSB
pinky chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
hmm a really interesting plotline, and good job on not making any grammer mistakes...that was a lot of fun to read and you should write more george stuff!
Sakura Kuonji chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Haha, that was cute. I liked it a lot-it's nice to see some backstory for the thieves. And I've always liked Marek.

Keep up the good work!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
haha wow! this was great and really original. have you ever read any lloyd alexander books? this really reminded me of his writing. awesome job.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
YAY! Marek is one of my favorite characters! THANK YOU on behalf of Marek and all the obscure characters out there! I LOVE this!
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh wow! I LOVE IT! it's so cool! I like the last name... and his family seems amusing... Good job.

Kalle
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I LIKE! TP never mentioned how george and merric met and became friendly rivels, and I like yours! cyber brownies for you!