Reviews for When All Is Said and Done
alexceasar chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I love love love love love love love love love the ending line of this fic. I completely sums up the Kara/Lee relationship for me. GREAT JOB.
Jaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
sad, oh so sad.
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Just rip my heart into little bitty pieces why don't ya!
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow, that was great. Really sad, but in a way, completely what I can see happening.

You really do have a good grasp of Lee's character and you write it really well.

Thanks for that. :)
meenajon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
o

That was so good. Sad, but good. I really liked it. I don't know what else to say; I'm so verklempt.

Two thumbs up!
viperchick chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
OMG,that was so sad, it actually chocke dme up, god they better not ever kill either of them off in the show, id rather they walk off into the sunset together, but this is BSG so that likely hood is very low.
Shell chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I really love all your work you’re a very talented writer. This is defiantly one of my favorites though, because you captured the emotion so vividly. The sense of loss and sadness felt so real it choked me up. The poem really fit so well also, I hope to read more of your work in the future.

Thanks for sharing!
Ann chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is good. I like the poetry. Hard to ever imagine Kara dead. She is always portrayed as full of life.
mangadreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
sad . nicely written. would have gone for angst as a catagory:)
latteaddict chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
omg that was just perfect and heart-breaking.

The last line just kills me.

I love your fics, you have such a feel for the characters :)
kathgrr chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
*flails* *chokes* *sniffles* You just broke my heart... *sniffles*

Beautiful beautiful piece. Isn't that the way things always are? He doesn't realize just how much he loves her until she's gone...