Reviews for Aftermath
lallyb1743 chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Great ending. How about a short sequel?
Magical Flying Blue And White Cat chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
loved the ending. this story had me hooked from start to finished. everything you write is of a really high quality.
SpreadTheWord chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Aw, sweet ending. I tend to cheer for Chase (except when I'm shooting him in the head and putting him a car crash...oops) but honestly, Wilson was charming in this. You did a great job. :)
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 4/8/2007
wow, ended in a good way, I like it. Thanks for writtin it.
TPolTucker chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
damn, I can't wait for the next chapter.
heather1021 chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
the summary still gets me.

this chapter was very very interesting. very OOC b/c i dont see any of them (with the exception of house) being like this.
Jess chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
Ha! I love it! It is very fluffy but it's still lots of fun. I can't wait for the final chapter.
Nikelodean chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
She cried and ran! That was great! I can picture it now! I love the "alone we are weak" line! And Wilson referencing Risk was funny. I really liked this chapter the best. Can't wait ot see where Cameron winds up. God willing, her skanky behind will stay alone! But, alas...I know fanfic doesn't work that way! As long as you keep writing the way you've been writing, I'll be satisfied regardless of who she wonds up with!
Ivy3 chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Interesting that Wilson doesn't seem jealous of Chase at all.
SpreadTheWord chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Cool, new chapter. I'm glad to see more of this fic. It's good, and definately not too soapy (but then again I watch Spanish soap operas on mute just to watch them all flip out an seduce eachother every two minutes, so I may not be one to talk. D ) More soon?
Nikelodean chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Hi! I'm definitely reading this, but this last chapter has me a tad confused. Wilson doesn't seem at all upset that Cameron turned to Chase for "comfort". Shouldn't he be more upset than that? Or have I misunderstood their relationship?
heather1021 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
great chapter. well worth the read.

the last paragraph had to be my fav though.
Ivy3 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Oh boy Cameron is so screwed! Um... I mean in the sense that she's happy with Wilson and fantasizing about Chase, lol.
Nikelodean chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Sigh...you are not helping me get over my "I hate Allison Cameron" phase, you know. Sexual power is pretty heady stuff, but it always, ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the rear.

*rubs hands together in anticipation*
Poivre Blanc chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
I like your story(please keep updating) but why are you making Foreman so mean? Sure, he's always a jerk to chase, but couldn't you make him a little nicer?