Reviews for In Her Life
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 3 . 7/28
very cool I hope to see more on this story
This was really good you don't find this paring any were I love it
please keep this going
Carolyn12 chapter 3 . 1/16
This was amazing!
And I hope you may write more some time?
kpone1 chapter 3 . 1/14
Keep up the good work how you update soon.
volosaraptor chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Hey just to say i love this story its about time ron steped out on his own just wonderin when the next chaptor will be out its been a few years now hope its soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Please update this story is very Kim personality description is matching what weirband has done in his story Partener in of you show a side of Kim personality that we don't see in the Disney cartoon or in many fanfiction and that made the fanfinction where is describe like this more realistic because they show that Kim is human and not the perfect girl who canno't do anything update this story is to good to just abandoned.
Sparity101 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Nice very nice
SonofPhobos13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
your story is just freaking amazing! please, please continue
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Loving this fic. Love the pairing; you can never go wrong with a nice cougar, and they seem so cute together. I like the Shego/Betty friendship. Please for the love of Deadpool update soon.
Mayor Hawkeye chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Update this story soon please. I want to read some more of this story.
Saberpoint chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Superbly written story. I've read a couple where Kim becomes the crazy ex-girlfriend type, but this... the just goes from beyond crazy to insanely malicious. The Betty/Ron pairing was something I had never even considered. You made their friendship very logical and compelling. As always I enjoy a good fanfiction about a meek character turned bad-ass.

It isn't labeled complete so I do hope that you will continue this story-line. As its finished now you're led to believe that everything is looking up for Ron. However, from the way you've created Kim's character I'd expect a last act of vengeance on her part. Which would probably try to break Ron completely one last time. Heck I wouldn't mind her become the 2nd generation Shego or something.

Anyways good job, keep a keyboard close to your imagination. Peace.
BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Next chapter was years ago.

Too bad.

Does a decent job at a 3shot too though, so while I'm left wanting, I'm not left hanging.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Thats the thing about fan fiction.

No character is OC unless they arent capable of something in some form. Peraonalties can shift if you tweak traits here and there, which in turn shifts how events can turn out.

Kim has always been the other side of the coin to Bonnie. Instead of belittling people with words or the "food chain" she does it by being able to do "anything" and saving the world.

She has shown in the show repeatedly that she takes Ron for granted, on top of abusing her own brand of popularity. Just as Ron has shown equally bad traits. Naco royalties is a good example. He can take things to the extreme, both excessive ego and laziness.

Its all about tweaking those traits to explore those parts of the personality.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Love me an older woman!

Part of the appeal of Rongo.

Lets ride baby!