Reviews for Going Up?
KristieCam chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
loved it! so sexy c:
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
oh my gosh haha are they gonna do it actually? Whoa that was hot hot hot! please for more *begs with puppy eyes* update soon pretty please:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
oh my gawd haha nice:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
haha liked it:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hahahaha Mimi and Matt stucked into an elevator haha quite interesting:)
sllvana chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
please please please update soon! i wanna khow what happens next!
lovecube chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
please update! i love your story!
Roxie Uchiha-Hatake chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
please update grate story
im-aredhel chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
i love it! keep writing more! if you can make the next chapter longer...i really like how you write your stories! this chapter was really hot! more more more!
Quixotical chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
wow... all I can say is wow.
Tagny chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Gosh, that chapter was steamy! It's still making me blush! But I know what you mean by feeling uncomfortable about writting it. I also get a tad bit uneasy whenever I'm writting sex-scenes. But don't worry on it being too graphic, believe me this isn't really bad. It was written wonderfully and it's very tasteful! Please update soon! I'm hoping to find out how this one goes!

Go Mimato!

ForeverBlue90 chapter 4 . 5/24/2008

She shouldn't do it! She seems like such a slutty bad friend! please! please! PLEASE! make the last paragraph be Matt's imgination! or her thoughts! but please dont let her screw him!

P.s... your writing style is really awsome! really enjoyed the fic up until the last paragrah.. .:P
babyboi16 chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
that was a good story! you have gotta update this, I'm practically digging my nails into my arms waiting for the next chapter! please please please update!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
OMG!that wuz awesome! it wuz a really good story, and i hope there's a sequel! Keep up the good work;)
lukas 10 chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
like all the others review you have got...

please please please