Reviews for Line With Three Points
mini-marsbars-rule chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I realise I'm nearly two years late with this but that was fantastic! Absolutely loved the description and of course the PB&J analogy (although it has given me a craving for it now hehe) Anyways I loved it!
headsouth chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Nice one :) I never thought that I would read something that used foodstuff to demonstrate markandroger's relationship. Very original.
GabmoreGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Amazing story. Finally someone managed to explain how Mark and Roger fit together without making them fight or fall in love. I love it!
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
this is such a rad story! :) Cept, i hate Mimi/Roger fics. But i love Mimi/Mark fics! :)
angel718 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i LOVE it. it's so original!
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Y'know... This is exactly how I picture MarkandRoger. XD

No, really... I think this is how so many people see this pair, but no one has yet put it so eloquently as you have. Major kudos!

I love that. But I also love how Mimi understands this, and she doesn't get all jealous and annoyingly clingy, like a lot of people write her as doing.

As for other stuff, the PB&J analogy was spiffeh, although I have to disagree with Mimi. A plain peanut butter sandwich tastes just fine. Although, I've never much cared for jelly on anything 'cept toast. I likest mah PB with bananas. Heh.

But, I'm weird, as my friends frequently point out. Ah well.. such is life...

Moving on...

Your writing (save for, I think, three typos) is technically supurb, and stylistically, it's awesome beyond words! I think this has become my new favorite oneshot. _

Excellent job!

I hope you keep writing lovely stuff like this.

Love, Snarky
overthemoon07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
i loved it! i love the pbj analogy... it kicks ass. good work!
L Ducky chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
this is a really cool take on markrogermimi stuff.

i really like it. if u want to follow up, i wont complain! .

-clicks favortie story-
All-Knowing-Oracle chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
OMG,I LOVED the ending!This was such a good story!That was really creative,great job.

It's funny,because people at my school actually refer to me and my best friend as 'MaryanneandHannah' :-D Great story!
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I liked this story-it's a very eloquent (oh, lordy, i don't know if I spelled that right or not. 2:30am is too late to be leaving reviews) way of describing their relationship. Roger and Mark definitely have a very close connection, one that I don't think there really is a word for. Not exactly friends, not exactly family, not exactly romantic, but some sort of blurred, undefined space. I can imagine a girlfiend being jealous of it. The last line is absolutely fantastic.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
that was a perfect explaination, i loved it. made so much more sense than a rogermark or a rogermimi or any other i've read... keep up the good work!
Benevolent Goddess chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
A very fun story... because it's so true how Mark and Roger (or perhaps MarkandRoger) compliment each other. I especially love how at the end, Mimi sees that. Very awesome job!
lying.pandora chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Goshity gosh gosh gosh. That was good. Very nice that Mimi doesn't feel threatened, but rather respects that she wouldn't love Roger as much without Mark. I Like It.
Galaen chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
One of the best stories ever written to truly explain Mark and Roger's relationship and how Mimi deals with it. I loved it.
OogaBooga74 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was so amazing! And so true to the characters, too! I am in awe! Please, continue writing stories like these (or any of your work, I have yet to find something I don't like!)! You are so amazing! I only noticed two or three errors and those are easily forgiveable (anda, stuff like that). Thanks for your wonderful story!

Naomi