Reviews for Jealousy
naash chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
lol a great fic. i lvoe it lol. and shikamaru should know better that chouji his best friend wouldnt know him inside and out lol :)
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
I like Choujis coments about Shika.. it was good story. I like how you put a fun even in deep and emotional parts. Keep going. ShikaIno forever.
Aiya chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
I absolutely LOVE your InoShika Fanfics! 3 Your ideas are so adorable - and totally believable! PLEASE MAKE MORE! 3
flare-hugs chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
inoshika is so cute!

i love it!
ShikaIno1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Hello i read your story and it was very good! you should make a sequel to the last one! if you do then you should add that Ino knew about Shikamaru, Neji, Naruto, and Lee would die by the evil dude!*-*
JaliceLove chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
ahah YAAY :]
bluestrdrmr chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
ahh... content... now... it's really late and i shouldn't have been up this late... waah! it's cuz of your irresistible stories that i won't get up for school 2morrow! grr... anyway, great job!
bluestrdrmr chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
where is she now?
bluestrdrmr chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
ooh, scary...
bluestrdrmr chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
ooh... wats up...
AnsleyL chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
aw i liked it and danm chouji is so smart! X] hehehe
shikakunslady97 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
c'mon male more many more chapters to this oh please! i really want to see what happens! you said if you got bugged you would male more, so i'l bugging you to make more than more! - pllease! oh please! c'mon please! this was so exciting but i need to know more about shikamru and ino! i moght die if you dont make more! x_x hehe... c'mon it took alot to type this and i don't want all the troublesom work and my precious time wasted! please! i'll cry and then die if you din't make more! :''( x-x
xYonakaxMikazukix chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
That was really an awesome story! Kudos for using ShikaxIno! Cuz they're just amazing to together I must say! YOU should really make a sequel! I love your writing! I have no suggestions because I personally just loved the whole story! Keep on doing Shikamaru and Ino stories! LOVE THEM!
L chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Kawaii! I love mushy endings D And I love your fics!
L chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Loved this chapter! Poor Ino D

xD Shikamaru seems like such an idoit when he runs off to help her x.x it will ruin the entire plan... even though it's so sweet D

Anyways, I love your work! Keep it up!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »