Reviews for Six Flags Over Coruscant
destinee chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
"Uh oh," Obi-Wan said as he caught a glimpse of Palpatine's face. Anakin followed his gaze.

"Oh boy, he's gonna hurl!" Anakin exclaimed cheerfully. "Look out!" he announced loudly to the park in general. "The Supreme Chancellor's gonna blow chunks!" Shooting Anakin a look, Padmé took Palpatine's arm and helped him off the ride. She led him to a nearby seat, where he collapsed, doubled over in misery.
IansBean chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
HAH HA HA! I love theme parks! I love Funnelcake! I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S.-ish stories. I LOVE IAN (Palpy)!
Erin chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
This such a funny story! I love your characerizations. Palpatine is so cool. ;)

the woman who put the 'hand' in ‘handmaiden’

LOL!

Look, Miss, I don’t care if he’s Emperor of the Galaxy

Such irony ... lol

And the bit with Yoda too short to ride the rides is great.

Funny stuff.
Renata chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
The Nubian Nutcrusher? LMAO!
obsessive chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
LOL especially the nubian nutcrusher thing!

awww poor palpatine!
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
(laughing) Oh, god thats funny! Good work, can you right a sequel please! Just with a liuttle more Ami/Ani Please...
Ariqua chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Hilarious! I especially love Palpatine's little speech - especially the part about the 'Sith torture device' - that's just cracking me up
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Whee. The kiddos have just told me (after an oral reading of this tale)

our next vacation is for Six Flags Coruscant. 8)

We've finally picked ourselves off the floor from laughing.
cardboard tom a not so signed review chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Steel Phantom, geez, i was too short to ride that when I went to Kennywood! I think it was a blessing in disguise if what Palpatine did happens to most riders. That was hilarious though! Yakked all over Padme. Mwahahahahahah! (evil laugh copyright Jess W. 2001)
Frosted Failure chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hillarious! That's the only word that comes to mind right now...
Llarian chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
ROFLMAO!

That was incredibly funny! Palpster hurling all over Padme, Yoda being too short to ride the rides, and Annie and Obi behaving like a bunch of badly adjusted teens!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
ROTFL ! that's so funny ! even Yoda is funny ! best SW humour fic IMHO ! :O
Robin4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
This is great! You had me laughing the entire time. Please write another one - there's not enough quality Star Wars humor out there.
Barbara Fett chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
That was too funny! I really enjoyed it!
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 2/1/2001